• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Defiance TV show

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Its not the best SciFi TV show in the world, but it's better than TerraNova.

Also, the Defiance TV theme song by Bear Mcceary, the guy who did the Battlestar Galactica TV theme, is really innovative: plastic buckets, violins, and dubstep sub bass....

[YOUTUBE]FmxyNZBdwhE[/YOUTUBE]

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Julie Benz is in it too, rocking her Dexter's girlfriend/wife character. I have a big crush on Julie Benz so I can watch her loping around a post apocalyptic world in chopped up leather and camo outfits forever.

Also, the creepiest/hawtest alien chick award goes to Jaime Murray! Come to think of it, there seem to be tons of former Dexter characters on this show.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am pretty sure any viewers who saw that transvestite vocal solo in the last episode will bail on watching the show if they haven't already. WTF.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i watched the entire first season because Nemesis said she had watched the whole season and was now invested.

after watching it, its still got bad acting, terrible plots, horrible music montages, and cliche after cliche after cliche, amagad.

production value is Babylon 5 worthy, yet still i watched the whole first season.

i actually want to know whats going to happen next. this is the sign of a true sci fi junkie, when you will watch sub par sci fi because you literally have nothing else to watch.

i still refuse to watch Terra Nova, fuck that show.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I am pretty sure any viewers who saw that transvestite vocal solo in the last episode will bail on watching the show if they haven't already. WTF.
Ahh, so you're still watching it? :p

It's gotten bizarre, and that whole 'club' etc., I don't know. Comic-con for the future perhaps? However, I can't stop watching. I want to know what will happen next. Much like Glych, I'm a sci-fi junkie.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, so you're still watching it? :p

It's gotten bizarre, and that whole 'club' etc., I don't know. Comic-con for the future perhaps? However, I can't stop watching. I want to know what will happen next. Much like Glych, I'm a sci-fi junkie.

Well I have TV crushes on Dexter's girlfriends so that's my excuse. I could watch Jaime Murray stepping into her tub in her skimpy beaded outfits more often even :)

Brandon

TRIBE Member
I'm not entirely digging the direction taken in the second season, but I'm in it for the long haul. And I must be a glutton for punishment because I'm playing the video game too!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Well I have TV crushes on Dexter's girlfriends so that's my excuse. I could watch Jaime Murray stepping into her tub in her skimpy beaded outfits more often even :)
Well, that's as good an excuse as any :p
I've been watching 'Warehouse 13'. That's when I discovered she was British. I've never watched Dexter except for the first episode.

The last two episodes have been bizarre. A bit more action in last night's, but what is with Batman kidnapping Kenya? (the voice).