• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Deep Dish

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Destiny Productions

TRIBE Promoter
I am very much looking forward to this... both Dubfire and Sharam have been great solo for the past 8 years but together I'm expecting some interesting new music...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
DJ duos reuniting is about 200% less interesting than long past-due rock bands doing the same.
Cool, then don't come when they pass through T.O.

Unless it's about Speedy J & Chris Liebing playing breakneck 160bpm techno, I don't think I've ever seen you post a positive comment about music.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
You must have me mistaken for someone else, as I've never been particularly enthused about those names, either. I actually prefer my House/Techno/Electro in the 110-130 bpm range, give or take a few.

Stuff like this is doing it for me at the moment:

[YOUTUBE]wgoE0aSnTH4[/YOUTUBE]

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/nicz-records/a2-tsunga-coewd[/SOUNDCLOUD]

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
hoping these guys aren't just whoring out for a few festival gigs, but rather some extended sets in the clubs. some of my favourite clubbing nights were with Deep Dish at the helm.

hoping these guys aren't just whoring out for a few festival gigs, but rather some extended sets in the clubs. some of my favourite clubbing nights were with Deep Dish at the helm.
Werd up, their Global Underground parties at the Guv and the System 1 year anniversary were some of my favorite nights out. I'd welcome a return of them if they still have that great sound that they had.

I still love that live Creamfields Essential mix from 2004 and the mix they put out the following year.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
sometimes a break is just what the doctor ordered for a wonderful reunion

also, as much as night club culture is about youth and forward thinking music, there is a huge place at the table for nostalgia and classic's.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Werd up, their Global Underground parties at the Guv and the System 1 year anniversary were some of my favorite nights out. I'd welcome a return of them if they still have that great sound that they had.

I still love that live Creamfields Essential mix from 2004 and the mix they put out the following year.

I had some great nights courtesy of them as well. I have a feeling that musically they would be pretty far from what their sounds of old though. I think it would be more on the deep tech vibe.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
This gets a big fat 'meh' from me. Sleep Dish.

Their Yoshitesque CDs are excellent, but anytime I caught them play in a club their output was pretty dull and unexciting. The same could be said about their productions as well give or take a few choice tunes.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Their comparing their output and influence to that of Led Zeppelin = :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"That's a controversial thing to say." Yeah, you're so edgy and controversial, up there on stage, playing other people's music.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders