• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

deeeeeep, techy, dubby, darkness for ya.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]www.nrkmusic.com/downloads/nickmarch06.mp3[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'Tricky" Nicky (head of DJ bookings/agency @ NRK Records, UK. hosts a party in the UK called 'Tricky Disco" as well.)[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]in his own words - "The joys of sleep deprivation, the shakes, battered liver can actually result in some nice creative mix work..."

check out his latest mix (march '06). tracklisting...

Omar S - Oasis 14 [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Softballetforms - No One Lives On Mars (Carl Craig Mix)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Celonis J Jones - Deer In The Headlights (Radio Slave Mix) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ame - Basic Track [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Laurent Garnier - The Cloud Making Machine (C2 Mix) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cult Copy - Komt Good [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Omar S - Oasis 22 [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]UR - Black Statergy (DJ Dex Edit) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sian - Sei (Steve Bug Mix) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]John Tejada - Steppa [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Jeff Samuel - Bork [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Oliver Hacke - They Don't Know You [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Shur-I-Kan - Feeling It[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]d[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]p.s. those who know my musical leanings know that this mix is out of 'character' considering the types of artists i usually book for events and such. while it may lack the soul i usually insist on, this mix still kicks ass. good music is good music!! dark & dubby, some nice deep & dirty tech-infused 'afterhours' bizness... feeling it and thought i'd share.[/FONT]

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands