• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

decipher this mail: no undahstand!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mutslaster
dunno but it's a 416 number?
Thats the part I find bizarre.

I could be wrong being a 705er and all, but does the 416 area code not contain the area between Steeles/427/Port Union?

???

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mutslaster
uhhh
no, she's that little girl that has been missing since october.

(are you serious or is my sarcasm meter off today?)
Im just ignorant (not really, the name just didnt ring a bell until you pointed out who it was, as Im not a Tdot local).
my bad.

did your neighbours get anything like this?
it could be some sort of whacky set-up created by some scheming crazy dude trying to get some doctor framed for bad previous service.

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
it's a photocopy-- looks like they used pinking shears to cut it so there were probably a few printed on one sheet.
i should get my mom to ask her neighbours if they got the same thing in their mailbox-- they live on a private road really close to bloor and spadina so someone like, went out of their way to go in there and stick this in their mailbox.

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
ok i'm gonna call the number and see what happens.

reporting back shortly!

edit:

hahah ok the answering machine says i've reached the office of orthomolecular medicine and the international schizophrenia foundation!

this just keeps getting weirder

Last edited:

deep

TRIBE Member
I think Funktion's right - just the wacky scribblings of a schizophrenic . I wouldn't worry about it.