• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

decent (and cheap) place for a haircut at yonge and bloor.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Anyone?

....And by cheap, I don't mean that I want to sacrifice quality.....And yet it doesn't have to be a salon.

I don't think it's unreasonable for a guy to find a good haircut for $15 or less, which is what I'm looking for around Yonge and Bloor.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
House of Lords

I've been there several times and they've always done a really really good job on my hair. But I've always asked for Jeff there.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
House of Lords

I've been there several times and they've always done a really really good job on my hair.

I'll second that, and that's where I got this done...

668057970_l.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i still choke when i read the girl stuff forum and they are paying 300 bux for a cut...:O

Tru dat....I think even House of Lords is too rich for my blood. How much is it there?

SJN

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
Anyone?

....And by cheap, I don't mean that I want to sacrifice quality.....And yet it doesn't have to be a salon.

I don't think it's unreasonable for a guy to find a good haircut for $15 or less, which is what I'm looking for around Yonge and Bloor.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Ho's Place at Church & Wellesley is decent.
$16 + tip for guys