• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

death on the livingroom floor

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I just watched this mouse scamper into the middle of my livingroom in front of the TV and drop dead for no apparent reason.

No warning. I gave him a wack with one of my Etnies to be sure.

It was very peculiar...

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I saw a real monkey get the front of its head (face) cut off in a movie last week.

Quite disturbing, but effective within the context.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
When I used to feed mice to the sand boa I had (technically, it was my sister's boyfriend's, but whatever), half of them would die from fright as soon as they saw the snake.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
I killed a mouse in my bathroom last week. My cat played with it for two hours before I got tired of watching the little guy suffer, so I crushed him.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Muad'ib
I killed a mouse in my bathroom last week. My cat played with it for two hours before I got tired of watching the little guy suffer, so I crushed him.
:mad: why'd you crush him? you shoulda put him outside as soon as you saw your kitty was tormenting him...

poor mice. :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
I saw a real monkey get the front of its head (face) cut off in a movie last week.

Quite disturbing, but effective within the context.
*moved to passion fo the chist thread*

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Now i think about it, he could have had a concussion from the mousetrap i had set up by the back door. The trap was sprung with no mouse in it. Perhaps he got a good wack on the noggin and then wandered around for a while before he croaked.

That could be the explanation...

patri©k

TRIBE Member
last night... a buddy and I were driving home along 14th ... when we had to slow down and veer to the side of the road to avoid a big ass 'somthing' in the middle of the road.

when we got closer and the headlights had illuminated everything... we saw that it was an OBLITERATED deer.

totally in chunks.

i think i saw the spine.

*dry heaves*

brb....

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Was the aforementioned monkey angry in any way?

Or just a regular happy-go-lucky monkey.
It was a super cute squirrel monkey, like so:

It was in the film "Cannibal Holocaust" in which there are a few real animal killings. One is a peccary, one is a large river turtle and one is a squirrel monkey being hunted, caught, its head put over a tree branch to get the fore section of it chopped off with a machete. The face (including the brain, the chop was on a bias) is then taken and sucked clean.

Disturbing, but interesting to see something truly shocking in a film I thought would only contain fake stuff.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Cannibal Ferox AND Cannibal Holocaust are just absolutely INSANE!!!

the giant sea turtle scene was no biggie... that italian filmmaker is just crazy!!!

the scene where the native bludgeoned the girls 'area' with a phallic shaped rock was pretty brutal...

I still wanna see New York Ripper.

god bless the internet.