• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dear women of the guy's stuff forum

Colm

TRIBE Member
My wife loves to cook. She actually hates it when I do - not that I suck, but she enjoys it that much. And yes, I married the perfect woman.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
If mondo and sask keep it up with their Zooey and eyebrow threads, we'll pepper this bitch up with poignant tales of menstrual cycles and fascinating wedding preparation stories.

saskboy

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
If mondo and sask keep it up with their Zooey and eyebrow threads, we'll pepper this bitch up with poignant tales of menstrual cycles and fascinating wedding preparation stories.
what's the problem?

can't cook?

saskboy

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
wow. without a prompt from the eyebrow thread in the GSF, i never would have even bothered to look in here.

is this what goes on when we're making your dinner and picking out your clothes?

edit: i'm adding this ":p" in before i get accused of being a crusty old battleaxe!
all my posts by default should include a ":p"

ah, a woman who can cook

that's all a woman has to do to keep me happy, I'll do everything else, even watch decorating shows, just fuck me and feed me

saskboy

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Are you fond of non-sequiturs or did you forget what this thread was about?
just because you don't understand doesn't make it a non-sequitur

but go ahead, blame men (for everything)

afterglow

TRIBE Member
jungalissa said:
lololol I forgot about this! The post break up posts weree funny

a really late reply, but totally needed to note that he made all the posts on behalf of the break up :) im not sure i posted once. and a lot were deleted because of their amazing-ness.