• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dear Stupid Co-Worker

Hamza

TRIBE Member
I just had to let you know that you are the dumbest thing to walk on this earth since the dodo.

And as much as I laugh inside when you are unable to spell your own name over the phone, I've noticed that you are not only an idiot, but also very annoying.

Why would you work on files and throw them back in the "cases" section without any notes? WHy not just keep them on your desk? I mean...why would you randomly throw them in the wrong section all the time! This not only leads to error...but also has serious implications for our clients!

Also, why must you moan so loudly and then laugh to yourself every 24 minutes? I know you need to stretch...but seriously...wtf? Moaning? That's what your car is for.

Oh, and...please take the trouble to learn my name...as much as I like being called "big guy" - its weird coming from you. Especially when I realized that after two months you were refering to me by someone elses name...someone who is a WOMAN!

And could you please not butt in when I'm in a meeting or talking to someone else? It just makes me want to smack you with my chuck norris kick.

I could go on and on...but I hope you get the point.

Thank you.

Hamza

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
you don't take no guff Hamza! the misspelling of their name alone is beat-worthy. the rest is just justification overkill for what has to be done.

kill them!

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Thumpr
you don't take no guff Hamza! the misspelling of their name alone is beat-worthy. the rest is just justification overkill for what has to be done.

kill them!
Sweet...now I have permission!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories