• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Dear recent immigrants to Canada who post on tribe

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
At your workplace, schoolplace, whatever...

When you get treated like an idiot because you don't speak perfect english,

how does it make you feel?

-jM
A&D

Caz

TRIBE Member
Jeff dirty talk doesnt have to be in a common language, just smack his ass it's universal!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
furthermore immigrants, do you like it if people poke you about the face with pointy sticks?

how does that make you feel?

Boo

TRIBE Member
It would seem the term "immigrant" is now a 4 letter word in Canada.

The media prefers the term "Newcomer"

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
This one's for white people.

When someone randomly kicks you in the junk while screaming "would you like a slice of Wonder bread with that", how does it make you feel?

silver1

TRIBE Member
It seems that Jeff's gaijin appeal has worn off and now they're dumping on him for his poor Japanese grammar/pronounciation.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
I just LOST my mind at this old woman who was so bitchy to this starbucks lady because she couldn't speak perfectly. First of all, she was trying SO HARD, and i seriously thought she was going to cry, and who the fuck WHO CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH can order from starbucks properly anyways?! this woman ACTUALLY said to this poor girl 'if you're in canada learn to speak the fucking language or get out of my country'
Like i'm not an angry person...but i chewed this woman out..i thought the lady behind me was going to pee herself laughing...i told her that i was ashamed she called herself canadian and she should learn to have a little bit more patience

vinder

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
I just LOST my mind at this old woman who was so bitchy to this starbucks lady because she couldn't speak perfectly. First of all, she was trying SO HARD, and i seriously thought she was going to cry, and who the fuck WHO CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH can order from starbucks properly anyways?! this woman ACTUALLY said to this poor girl 'if you're in canada learn to speak the fucking language or get out of my country'
Like i'm not an angry person...but i chewed this woman out..i thought the lady behind me was going to pee herself laughing...i told her that i was ashamed she called herself canadian and she should learn to have a little bit more patience
good job.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
nice!

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
I encountered a similar situation a few years back and I totally fucking lost it ....... actually made the bitch cry! LOL

Caz

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
well done

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
That's really cool! Good for you.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
You should have kicked her in the lower region! :mad:

GOOD JOB MATE!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
that reminds me, i was recently at Starbucks and this immigrant couldn't understand what i wanted so i got fed up and said "'if you're in canada learn to speak the fucking language or get out of my country" and then she finally understood my point of view until this blonde chick with and attitude started getting all up in my grill so i slapped her and poured her latte all over the cash register and left.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
too bad i don thave blonde hair...and unless you
turned into a fat 60 year old women since the last time i saw you..

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
that reminds me, i was recently at Starbucks and this immigrant couldn't understand what i wanted so i got fed up and said "'if you're in canada learn to speak the fucking language or get out of my country" and then she finally understood my point of view until this blonde chick with and attitude started getting all up in my grill so i slapped her and poured her latte all over the cash register and left.
awesome.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
nice.