• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dear god i hope this is true!

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i think it's safe to say it is.

frankly, i am feeling meh about this for a few reasons:

a) it's the guvernment (and i think they'll put the trance djs in daskoolhaus, so i'll be stuck in the main room)
b) i don't want to hear a measly 3 hour set from danny. i mean give me at least 5 hours ffs!!! that's just like a teaser. :mad:
c) i'm kind of over the several headliners in one night big party business.

however, despite my bitching, you know i'll be there for danny!!! i am looking forward to seeing lee as well.

DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

SKIB

TRIBE Member
i definately agree with you on some of those points... i'd for sure rather see the progressive house DJ's in kool haus... also, i agree an extended set from one headliner is often better than a shorter set from 2 or more headliners...

but i can't not be excited for this... danny, sander and lee at the same party will be fun... i don't even mind gabriel & dresden, so i could see josh gabriel throwing down a set i'd enjoy...

all in all i'm pumped!

bryanwayne

TRIBE Member
imo

it is completly unnecessary to have that many big name dj's play
the same event. i predict this party will be way overcapacity and
get bad reviews because of an uncomfortable environment for the
people attending this event.

second these dj's don't get the time they require to really lay
down a proper set with so many "superstar" dj's on the schedule.
howells alone needs five hours minimum to really express himself.

i just don't get it....although i would love to see sander k as
he is one of the few dj's i haven't seen live yet. but i'll wait
for a smaller venue.

ok i'll play the game...kool haus
oliver 9-11
burridge 11-1
kleinenberg 1-4
howells 4-8

howells & kleinenberg back to back in the gallery 8 to the cops show

bh

SKIB

TRIBE Member
bryanwayne said:
ok i'll play the game...kool haus
oliver 9-11
burridge 11-1
kleinenberg 1-4
howells 4-8

howells & kleinenberg back to back in the gallery 8 to the cops show

bh
no chance they'll put all the prog & house in kool haus although one can still dream...

danny & sander B2B would be fun... or danny, sander AND lee B2B2B :D:D:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i just hope they don't do something wierd with the timeslots/rooms. i've seen listed on several occasions some really wierd ass trance/house mishmash lineups in one room.

if i had my way, danny would be in the gallery from 10 - 8. with some b2b action with burridge in there somewhere.

but that's just me!

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Wow what a lineup! I'll be there for sure. I believe this is the Thursday before Good Friday. Should be a great nite out. It'll be my Easter celebration.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
this looks pretty nuts.

hopefully it doesn't get too packed in the main room. i wanna bust out to Burridge!

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
I can so see it - Danny and Lee grinning their faces off and laying down some b2b action in Gallery. That alone would make the night worthwhile.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
I'm so there! Although I agree with it being unnecessary to have so many big names on a line up I'd rather too many then none at all!

preacherman

TRIBE Member
a bit of history

I heard the last time Danny played in the Koolhuas his set up was ground level with all the people. An event that I was reminded of time and time again as one of the greatest events the Koolhaus has ever hosted. His NYE set at System was memorable; I missed Sander K. A Gallery line up would certainly be one for the history books ala Sasha Lawler Skybar

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
All I can say right now is WOW...

Planning on going to Sander K in Montreal...

Will have to think about the Guv...

But WOW!

SKIB

TRIBE Member
official details were posted on the guv's website today... too bad all the progressive and house is in the guv but i didn't expect to see brad's name on the bill... congrats "bcope", show everyone who's boss!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
see...with 4 djs in one room, i'm wondering what the hours are gonna be for this thing? 10 - 6? 10 - 8?

wooo a whole 2 hours frome each dj?!?! blah.

pout pout pout.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
sander on the Phazon, hahaha, so there! I'm laughing at how ridiculously swet this peach is going to be!