• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dean Quits Race

Adam

TRIBE Member
Not surprising I guess
AP NewsBreak: Dean to End His Campaign

WASHINGTON - Howard Dean (news - web sites) will end his campaign for the presidential nomination and oversee a new effort to keep his issues alive and his supporters organized on behalf of Democratic causes, two party officials said Wednesday.

Dean was to announce his plans at a news conference Wednesday afternoon, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The sources said the shape of the new effort is still to be determined but that Dean would eventually support the Democratic Party's nominee. One official said Dean would help elect Democrats to Congress in the fall.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040218/ap_on_el_pr/dean&cid=694&ncid=716

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
No, not suprising.

His help will be needed in getting Democrats elected to Congress. Not too many vulnerable Republican seats, but quite a few Democrat seats.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
^^^

If Fuckface gets re-elected, I at least hope the democrats regain control of either the Senate or the House. Democrats better concentrate on those Congressional seats.

*c*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
so much for him..........

last year when everbody was talking about dean, i mentioned "watch out for kerry" ...heh

the whole american political system is a sham..... the brotherhood protects their own