• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dealer etiquette

Aleks

TRIBE Member
^b/c the shady doodz have the shady connections witht he shady guy who smugled the pillz by freight train from the B.C-Cali border, from sum shady ass lab in SoCal...

or it can be a tight network or s00per smart organized geeks that come up with the best suppliez..;)

Stop Bill C-10

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gal
actually the pink ones that were going around were either pink hearts or pink smiley faces, and to tell you the truth...they weren't half bad!

THaT's cAuSE PinK iS SuCh a keWl ColoUr!!!

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gal
actually the pink ones that were going around were either pink hearts or pink smiley faces, and to tell you the truth...they weren't half bad!

Well Pink Kisses if thats what it was
Were worthless!

Blue Omega = Good

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hahah, tribe is turnin into a bluelight of sorts...^^^

umm i hate to say it but anything Omega is usually bad. checkout dancesafe.org and pillreports.com...the ones they tested had tons of junk in 'em, caffeine, MDA.....which conpensates for the mashed out buzzz....

yellow Anchors=good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lilnick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aleks
hahah, tribe is turnin into a bluelight of sorts...^^^

umm i hate to say it but anything Omega is usually bad. checkout dancesafe.org and pillreports.com...the ones they tested had tons of junk in 'em, caffeine, MDA.....which conpensates for the mashed out buzzz....

yellow Anchors=good.

Keep in mind that everyone has their own definition of what constitutes "good" and "bad"... some people like mashy, some people like rushy, some people like pure energy while others like feeling loved-up... some people just don't have the experience or knowledge to know the difference...

There was a batch of "blue omegas" recently circulating that *some* people would have enjoyed... a relatively "clean", bring you slowly up and nicely down, make you feel good and not too rushy, but as you pointed out they were predominately MDA (hence those particular effects). But MDA lacks the empathetic quality of MDMA and lasts twice as long... it doesn't give you the punch of energy that strict amphetamine would... so it all depends on what you like/want...

In the end, all that needs to be said is to keep informed, know what you're doing or not doing and why you're making that choice.

And getting back to the start of this thread... If you're a dealer, you don't know what, if anything, I want, so leave me alone - let people find you.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lilnick
And getting back to the start of this thread... If you're a dealer, you don't know what, if anything, I want, so leave me alone - let people find you.
Exactly. What ever happened to the tried and true system:

Visor turned to the left = selling
Visor turned to the right = buying

:)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic
Maybe you should only buy off of dealers who carry around product spec sheets with them too. Also ask for a resume or history of their selling careers. Tree diagrams of the distribution channels of their suppliers are a plus as well. You can't be too informed when making a purchase of an illegal substance in the middle of a dark club.

I'm sure you're being sarcastic...but Nick has a valid point. Pillreports.com is a useful site for this reason - if I go on there on a Saturday afternoon and see that 12 people in Toronto have posted that they ate orange omegas and didn't sleep for two days, I'm probably going to make sure I don't buy those if I am buying pills. Of course doing any substance is a risk, but there are ways to reduce the variables. Asking before you buy is one of them.

I-Drop

TRIBE Member
I dose twice a year... once at OM, and then at WEMF...

The pills at WEMF this year were WOWOWOWOWOW......:p

Pikachus maybe?

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
So to sum it up, if anyone knows a dealer withthe following qualities, please pm me:

Honest
Pure MDMA
Free powder
Doesn't like to shower
Likes to wear a visor
Shoot me a PM.

I think Nick has many valid points. And the shady dealers should Fuck off.

kelliiiii

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic
Maybe you should only buy off of dealers who carry around product spec sheets with them too. Also ask for a resume or history of their selling careers. Tree diagrams of the distribution channels of their suppliers are a plus as well. You can't be too informed when making a purchase of an illegal substance in the middle of a dark club.

That's hysterical! "Can I see some certification please" -
ha ha!

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i still like the interaction between sarah polley & katie holmes character in Go when they are picking up pills...really, really funny...& of course the conversation scene in human traffic as the pills wear off...classic stuff :D

jc

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Apparently I'm a HUGE drug dealer... I get asked all the time. I cannot go out during a night to an underground club with at least 2 people coming up to me during the space of a night looking for shit hearing "I had some".

I suppose it's because I don't often look like I'm having a good time, I have bags underneath my eyes, don't smile much and hang around the DJ booth? Fuck off already! :D

Cheers,
JK

xtollo

TRIBE Member
I get asked over 10 times every time I'm out. Apparenlty I have the "drug face". :rolleyes:

(or I guess more appropriately, the "non-police face")

poker face

TRIBE Member
People always ask me to get them drugs.

I think I should become a drug dealer just so I can have mad cash and lots of bitches riding my jock.

Bling Bling

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
my friend gets asked all the time - he wears sunglasses on the back of his head sometimes and when he does he gets asked all nite! - is this supposed to be some sort of sign?! :confused: