• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Deal & A 1/2, Dj Equipment **$1000**

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
BRAND NEW 16 space amplifier rack, has front and rear latchable covers,has 2 handles per side,has 4" Big Blue Easy Roll casters and is BRAND NEW!!

ASHLY CL52E Compressor Limiter

ASHLY XR 1000 Crossover

DBX 120X Subharmonic Synthesizer

FURMAN PL PLUS Light Module/Power Supply

RANE MP 22 Z DJ Mixer

TAKE IT ALL FOR $1000, ABSOLUTELY FIRM!! Call 416-712-5499

djcatchup

TRIBE Member

This is a DEAL and A 1/2 , Rack is new and cost me $650 to have it custom made, mixer is $1150+tax new, rack gear new is valued over $1300 and I am selling it all for $1000 bucks

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
rack alone

rack might be the one thing I am willing to sell seperately, I'll go $350 on the rack by itself, its brand new cost me almost twice that to have it custom made.

Thanks.

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
take it all

OK situation is getting worse for me daily, need to sell this stuff quickly so I can put up a first/last payment for the room I need to rent, this weekend Only $750 for everything FIRM! no parting out, please don't ask, all or nothing,

$750 FIRM!!!

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
take it all

OK situation is getting worse for me daily, need to sell this stuff quickly so I can put up a first/last payment for the room I need to rent, this weekend Only $750 for everything FIRM! no parting out, please don't ask, all or nothing,

$750 FIRM!!! Call 416-712-5499 to arrange pickup!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
geeez

geeeez, no one here wants to take advantage of this mega deal, it's worth more than twice what I am asking to buy new, I can't beleive no one here wants to take advantage of a deal like this, $750 is a crazy low price for this stuff, I mean I paid $650 bucks just to have this rack custom built for me at Long and McQuades and still never used it, I'm asking $750 for everything including the RANE MP22Z mixer which sells for $1150 at Long and McQuades+taxes.............ohh well, still can't beleive no one out here wants to get a deal and a half!! $2500+ dollars worth of stuff for $750 bucks!!!

salad

TRIBE Member
There is nothing wrong with your price or your stuff. It is more an issue of it being very specific pieces of equipment. On top of that, you aren't willing to sell the items seperately. So this limits your potential buyers to those few people who DJ/produce music and are in the market for ALL of these items and are looking to buy used ones.

My friendly-neighbourhood suggestion is to sell the items seperately. You could have already sold two of the items that way if you did break it up.

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
doesn't matter

well seeing that the stuff is worth $2500 easily, my asking price is now $750 and with a price of $750 for everything what do think I'm gonna get for each item individually, I've already got people giving such low ball offers its insane so I don't care now if I sell it or not, if someone out their wants to make a sound financial descision they will buy the package and sell what they don't need simple as that. My mixer is brand new and cost me $1400 bucks alone so their is no way in hell I this stuff shouldn't be able to find a home for $750 for the package, I don't sell it then I just keep it, cuz I am already losing a ton of money at this price. sure I'll seperate, then I want $600 for the mixer, $350 for the rack and so on and so on, people think cuz I want $750 for everything that they can pick at my stuff and take what they want and buy 1 comp[onent for 50 bucks well uh uh, no way all or nothing and thats the bottom line. check ebay for prices, even used beaten up stuff sells for more, thats probably what I will wind up doing is listing the stuff on ebay seeing that no one here wants to step up to the plate and get themselves a mega deal.

DJ Chris Ryan

TRIBE Member
well lets see, i enquired about the furman module, soeone else inquired about the rack. why dont u just seperate them and YOU sell the rest on your own, why would be buy things we dont want and have to sell them off?

No offence here, but stop bitching about how no one wants your incredible deal...its no deal if we only want one piece of it and have to take the whole package to eleviate your financial hardships to do so.

Good luck

P.S

Just an fyi, the 2 ashly units and the dbx unit are no longer even being made.

AGAIN, no offence intended here:)

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
yep

exactly making them even more rare and harder to find. the dbx 120x is a well sought after piece. the ashly stuff is black not the green so its also worth more to someone wanting to build up a nice looking rack. anyway i'm not bitching, I need the cash and want to sell the package and thats the bottom line, not interested in the package then their is no need to reply to this thread. $750 for everything or nothing at all, its either or, will not seperate. no low ballers need pm or respond as the $750 is a firm price, take it or leave it, its an amazing deal weather you need the stuff or not!!! buy it keep it, or buy it flip it, I don't care I just want $750...........100% FIRM !!!

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
ASHLY CL52E Compressor Limiter
$100 USD on craiglist, daddy's and more...

ASHLY XR 1000 Crossover
$100 USD on ebay

DBX 120X Subharmonic Synthesizer
$100 USD on ebay

FURMAN PL PLUS Light Module/Power Supply
$70-100 USD on ebay

RANE MP 22 Z DJ Mixer
$300 USD on ebay

These are all used prices of course... The RANE sells for about 600 USD New these days so it may be worth 400 - 450 max. Some equipment just doesn't hold its value very well. $750 might be a little rich to force someone to take all of it. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
keep in mind, you've just quoted in USD, whereas djketchup is asking in CDN i am assuming, so asking $750.00CDN seems quite reasonable.

I'll offer you $400.00

djcatchup

TRIBE Member
Canadian

Asking price is $750 Canadian. The prices listed are not realistic as they are in U.S and don't include shipping costs, duty......etc etc, I beleive my $750 asking price is extremely fair. A rane MP22 may sell for $650 in the U.S but you can count on buying one here for no less than $1000, mine is new and not beaten like the ones on ebay, all my stuff is mint and in new working condition. Cost way more thqan I'm asking new. $750 takes the whole package!!