• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

daytime - CoZo - 'Come get your fuckin Beats"

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I've never been in the Comfort Zone. But I'm thinking about hitting it up on Monday during the day. I'm aware of CoZo sketchy rep. Has anybody been there recently? What can I expect?

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
go. it's great. best beats on the planet. closes at 5PM tomorrow though. Id be there right now if I was pre-drinking for the cruise.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nawberry

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
expect zombies and hookers, also expect the floor to open wide and suck you whole.
Hookers yes, but zombies? Where did you get that idea from? You have read too many zombies that go to afterhours clubs books.

Last week I was leaning against the wall in a semi-conscious state for over 6 hours and I don't recall seeing any zombies (or hearing them during those times when I was walking around with my eyes closed).

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I was going to go. I seriously needed some beats. Got up early Monday morning and did 1/2 an e to get warmed up. But then I got sidetracked, had breakfast with friends and hung out for a while, worked in my yard, went for bike ride etc. In the afternoon I read and played some beats of my own. So no zombies or hookers for me this time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories