• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dawn of the Dead

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
^^ yeah but this has the elements for a great remake...it looks dark, and sarah polley is in it....not bad:)

I hope they don't butcher like they did texas chainsaw massacre

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Operator

TRIBE Member
Nothing can beat the original for camp. It is a classic horribly amazing B movie.

"I see you chocolate man!!"

And then there's the bit where the Mexican gets his arm ripped off cause he wants to know his blood pressure so badly.

Classic.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
There's a whole bunch of Canadian talent in this film. I can't fucking wait, for one I love zombies and secondly, Sara Polley knows how to choose a solid role.

I was reading an article in Famous, where she is quoted using the word 'pussy' to describe her reluctance to use a gun as well as commenting on the blood stained hands she couldn't get clean at her wedding this past summer.

I've got high expectations for this film, and making the zombie's a little more agile will lead to some high velocity cinema.

I mean, ZOMBIES.

What's not to like?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
There's a whole bunch of Canadian talent in this film. I can't fucking wait, for one I love zombies and secondly, Sara Polley knows how to choose a solid role.

I was reading an article in Famous, where she is quoted using the word 'pussy' to describe her reluctance to use a gun as well as commenting on the blood stained hands she couldn't get clean at her wedding this past summer.

I've got high expectations for this film, and making the zombie's a little more agile will lead to some high velocity cinema.

I mean, ZOMBIES.

What's not to like?

I really want to see my life without me...I heard it's her best role to date

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
as well as commenting on the blood stained hands she couldn't get clean at her wedding this past summer

maybe it was all psychological; killing all those zombies drove her insane

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Most of this flick was filmed in thornhill with the key scenes at thornhill square. That mall has been dead for years and they are gonna tear it down, but the film actually filled all the stores with stock then when filming was done they sold everything super cheap. I remember seeing the scene where they are on top of the mall with the big help sign being shot. It was quite funny to see a million zombies eating lunch in the food court.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
THIS MOVIE SEEMS LIKE A TOTAL RIP OFF OF 28 DAYS LATER

lame.

28 days in concept is the opposite of new...the digtal video was the thing that made it it's own

but still dawn of the dead is quintessential horror so this remake better be good

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Hipsterave
It was quite funny to see a million zombies eating lunch in the food court.

You should watch Day of the Dead there's this great scene where the zombies are all walking around in a mall looking for brains to eat and there's soft musak playing in the back ground. Kinda like the malls of today... minus the brain eating.

Now THAT'S satire.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DjCao
Nop...you're lame, buddy....

:D

good one! Next time, if you spend an extra ten minutes making sure you're witty enough, you might get your spelling correct!

There's always a next time though.

":D "