• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

David Lynch Ringtones!!

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Obviously they're not from films or my ringtone would either be: "A candy-covered clown they call the sandman..." "Or Heineken, fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
anyone read the secret diary of laura palmer his daughter penned...or the book by agent cooper...FUCKIN LOVED TWIN PEAKS
best show ever

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
anyone read the secret diary of laura palmer his daughter penned...or the book by agent cooper...FUCKIN LOVED TWIN PEAKS
best show ever
I read the first one...thought it was kinda trashy. The two seasons are finally coming out on DVD...hope they include the pilot this time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

angelic

TRIBE Member
rejenerate said:
I read the first one...thought it was kinda trashy. The two seasons are finally coming out on DVD...hope they include the pilot this time.
I never knew they had an Agent Cooper book... I liked the diary though. Glad they are FINALLY putting out a DVD!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
angelic said:
Glad they are FINALLY putting out a DVD!!
They have been out for a while now. I saw the first season+pilot on mininova here, but I would suggest buying it cause that's how he funds his projects these days. (Although I think ABC can spare a few bucks here and there)