• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

David Frum and Richard Perle's An End to Evil

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
http://www.forward.com/issues/2004/04.01.09/news3.html

This is very scary. Much of what is contained in the book can be construed as hate literature.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I haven't read it but I'd probably end up agreeing with you. Wasn't there a thread in here recently describing this work as the quintessential neo-conservative manifesto.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I on't see from the review that anything resembing hate literature is occuring in any manor greater than what is acceptable in rap lyrics.

The threat of war is of no practical use unless yur opponent really believes that you will use it. The USA for all its evil has proven very clearly that there threat has teeth. What is here military worth if pople don't believe the threat.

Iraq is wrong, I will be the first to agree. But would Libya and Ian really be so honest right now if not for 100,000 armed soldiers in Iraq. would syria really be arresting terrorists (yes real terrorists due exist and Syria does help them) if not for the threat on there border.

Pakistan is talking disarmament and peace more than ever, who' have guessed with thouands of soldiers just north of him he has some incentive.

I'll be the first to admit that we are still ending up with a US thats far to big and evil. But if nothing else I'm not complaining to see some change in a few of these places. History proves that peace can only come at the cost of lives.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

why do you call yourself deep_groove when there appears to be nothing deep or groovy in your posts. more like a shallow indentation.

cheers,

derek

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
I on't see from the review that anything resembing hate literature is occuring in any manor greater than what is acceptable in rap lyrics.
Oh come now Ditto, you can give me a better argument than that one.

As an artist, if I put out a rap album with hateful lyrics, that's my right...but then, equating childish, discriminatory rap and this book as being on par is probably all the credence I could give it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories