• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dave Seaman

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
AMAGAD!!!!!!!!!
alright, there is a whole lotta chinese popl in that piece

who cares, the door man wouldnt let me in, yet let in a licorice allsorts farrago of sketchy wack jobs..anywho, i just walked around the corner and had no prbs

Dave Seaman, what can i say, dude ripped that place a new one, the beats were so dirty, i think i left my mind at that place
danced my ass off til about 5, it was pure bliss...i wish someone would book him in a smaller venue for the assault

dude never disapoints
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Special K said:
yourself included?

so whacked u couldnt even tell dave seaman wasnt even there?

:p

ya n00b

:D
he didnt show???
who was spinning, cause they were kickin mucho ass
and no, i wasnt on teh drugs, just teh booze
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jazzsax

TRIBE Member
he took offense to all the "licorice allsorts farrago of sketchy wack jobs" at the guv, so he said "screw you guys, i'm staying home"
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
sorry i didnt hook up with ya groovespinnna, but i was frimly parked in the guv, the beats were just too good to move

I wasn't in the main room till 6. and I was TANKED early in the night. no stairs for me, thank you. people at my place drinking all weekend, so I joined them. 9 hour pre-party party and a 15 hour afterparty. yeah, that was a good weekend.
glad to see Seaman rawked your world.
ha.
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
I wasn't in the main room till 6. and I was TANKED early in the night. no stairs for me, thank you. people at my place drinking all weekend, so I joined them. 9 hour pre-party party and a 15 hour afterparty. yeah, that was a good weekend.
glad to see Seaman rawked your world.
ha.
im shocked, cause usually i find mark oliver boring as hell, and i was there by myself...and didnt want to leave right away...smeh
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
basketballjones said:
he didnt show???
who was spinning, cause they were kickin mucho ass
and no, i wasnt on teh drugs, just teh booze


ahahaha

awesome!



and yes... mark oliver often rips it at guv... once last call hits and can start to take it up a notch.. look out!
 

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
you know I am suprised this doesn't happen more often at the guv...it is a massive place and the location of the dj booth SUCKS...you can't see squat up there...also mark is a VERY versitaile dj and plays to who the crowd he is there for, or dj he is opening for...knowing that the crowd was there to see Seaman he probablly dropped a ton of shit dave woud have dropped anyway. Still the missing bald head might have given it away a little;)

I remember quite a few times being at the guv and wanting to hear a paticular dj and having no idea what he looked like and asking everyone around me who was on....blank looks...who? what? never heard of him....
 

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
from seamans website...

Hi Ali,

Yes I'm sorry it was all my fault, I fucked up. Quite simply I didn't pay enough attention to my itinerary and assumed I was flying from JFK out of New York and the flight was actually out of La Guardia. So, by the time I got to JFK it was too late to make the flight from La Guardia and there was no other way of getting there. Believe me I'm very disappointed too as I always have an amazing time at Guvernment and am in the process of trying to sort out a make up date asap. Watch this space and see you soon.
Dave
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
you know I am suprised this doesn't happen more often at the guv...it is a massive place and the location of the dj booth SUCKS...you can't see squat up there...also mark is a VERY versitaile dj and plays to who the crowd he is there for, or dj he is opening for...knowing that the crowd was there to see Seaman he probablly dropped a ton of shit dave woud have dropped anyway. Still the missing bald head might have given it away a little;)

I remember quite a few times being at the guv and wanting to hear a paticular dj and having no idea what he looked like and asking everyone around me who was on....blank looks...who? what? never heard of him....

9 times out of ten, headliners are on the stage in that room.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
you know I am suprised this doesn't happen more often at the guv...it is a massive place and the location of the dj booth SUCKS...you can't see squat up there...also mark is a VERY versitaile dj and plays to who the crowd he is there for, or dj he is opening for...knowing that the crowd was there to see Seaman he probablly dropped a ton of shit dave woud have dropped anyway. Still the missing bald head might have given it away a little;)

I remember quite a few times being at the guv and wanting to hear a paticular dj and having no idea what he looked like and asking everyone around me who was on....blank looks...who? what? never heard of him....
im not cool enough to go back stage, and there is no way i could see who the dj was with the lasers going right into my eyes, and oliver was dropping shit i have heard on some very recent sets of dave seamans...smeh
and it is true, most ppl there couldnt tell you if the music was house or country music, so asking them would be of little or no help:(

either way, i had a great time, and will be front and center with a pic of dave seaman to compare to the dj next time he is supposed to come, and if it doesnt match, i will scream bloody murder!!!!!!!
 

rounder

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
9 times out of ten, headliners are on the stage in that room.
if only that were the case. i'd say headliners actually play the stage half the time. spent many a night in the guv when i wished the headliner was on stage so i could actually see if they were in the room because that dj booth just plain sucks. why don't they just shut it down and relocate it to the stage permanently.
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
it's much closer to 9 out of ten. anyway, I dont care. the main room is the least of my worries in there.
but that booth is fucking fantastic, if you've ever actually been in it.
I dont think the dj's really give a fuck if the asians can smell them by proximity or not. buddy missed his flight. that's really all that happened here.
 

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
if you want to see who's in the booth... go up the stairs to get to the drink.. and walk down the balcony.. you can get a pretty clear view from up there.
 

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
it's much closer to 9 out of ten. anyway, I dont care. the main room is the least of my worries in there.
but that booth is fucking fantastic, if you've ever actually been in it.
I dont think the dj's really give a fuck if the asians can smell them by proximity or not. buddy missed his flight. that's really all that happened here.
totally disagree...god if this was only the case...most I have seen play the booth. I have seen so many up there and i always wonder why.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top