• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dave Matthews Band - June 13 - Molson Ampitheatre

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I know there are a few big fans on here like myself... and probably some losers who are part of the fan club like me...

I will be putting in my early ticket order tomorrow... I am sure general public tickets will be going on sale about the middle of the month...

Ampitheatre is by far the best venue in the city in the summer...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
YES!
The Ampitheatre is a great place to see Dave Matthews too... (I saw them there a few years ago...)

Big Smiles!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i thought you couldnt bring your drinks into the lower bowl of the Ampitheatre.
the Molson Ampitheatre.
that SUCKS.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
I wouldn't mind checking these guys out for once. This concert could be the one!

Totally worth checking them out. They put on an excellent live show, and in my opinion, the Ampitheatre is a great place to see a show... Outside and its always a party on the grass..

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
i thought you couldnt bring your drinks into the lower bowl of the Ampitheatre.
the Molson Ampitheatre.
that SUCKS.
I've sat lower bowel for the last 2 Dave shows at the ampiltheatre and have drank till drunk both times. Never heard about no drinks in lower bowl.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
I've seen DMB in a few different venues, including some down south, and I still say the amphitheatre here is the best venue for them... such a good time. Even the 'bad' seats are good. Definitely going to try and work this into the summer schedule.

As for drinking in the lower bowl, you most definitely can.... I've got stupid retarded every time I've been there.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i stand corrected.
and im trying to use my ' influences ' at the Edge to scoop up a pair of tix.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
I've seen DMB in a few different venues, including some down south, and I still say the amphitheatre here is the best venue for them... such a good time. Even the 'bad' seats are good.

I'd have to agree. This will be at least the 12th time I have seen them and have gone to various places to see them. They are definitely better outdoors than in a stadium and I think the best shows I have seen have been at the ampitheatre here in Toronto.

Can't wait.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
Outside and its always a party on the grass..

Meh, I don't know. If it's going to rain and you're in the lawns, yer fucked. Same goes with the 400's. Nothing beats the fLoors.