• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dave Mathews

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
ok first time seeing him...thought he was awesome and LOVED it when they jamed...but, and I understand that they were just here so they wanted to mix things up...but no all along the watch tower, no space between us, no crush? played too much new stuff and tunes I wasn't familiar with...I guess the hardcore fans were in heaven but as a newbie i wanted to hear the hits a bit more I guess...still all in all gt's...

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
Actually, the most well rounded set I've heard live. They sounded the tightest I've heard them in a while. 2 new tracks, Sister and Break Free were really good and can't wait to here them on an album. The jams outta Bayou, Bartender, Break Free and Everyday were pretty sick. Way better then last falls ACC show. The sound was great last night too.

Dave Matthews Band
June 13, 2006
Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, Ontario

Grey Street G1 G2
Pig G1 G2
Crash Into Me G1
Louisiana Bayou G1 G2
What Would You Say G1
Big Eyed Fish ...> G1 G2
Bartender G1 G2
So Much To Say ...> G1 G2
Anyone Seen the Bridge? G1 G2
Too Much G1 G2
The Idea Of You G1 G2
Everyday G1 G2
Break Free G1 G2
Hunger for the Great Light G1 G2
The Dreaming Tree G1 G2
Tripping Billies G1 G2
Encore:
Sister ~ G1
Dancing Nancies G1 G2
Stay G1 G2

Guests:
G1 Butch Taylor
G2 Rashawn Ross

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Big League Chu said:
Actually, the most well rounded set I've heard live. They sounded the tightest I've heard them in a while. 2 new tracks, Sister and Break Free were really good and can't wait to here them on an album. The jams outta Bayou, Bartender, Break Free and Everyday were pretty sick. Way better then last falls ACC show. The sound was great last night too.

Dave Matthews Band
June 13, 2006
Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, Ontario

Grey Street G1 G2
Pig G1 G2
Crash Into Me G1
Louisiana Bayou G1 G2
What Would You Say G1
Big Eyed Fish ...> G1 G2
Bartender G1 G2
So Much To Say ...> G1 G2
Anyone Seen the Bridge? G1 G2
Too Much G1 G2
The Idea Of You G1 G2
Everyday G1 G2
Break Free G1 G2
Hunger for the Great Light G1 G2
The Dreaming Tree G1 G2
Tripping Billies G1 G2
Encore:
Sister ~ G1
Dancing Nancies G1 G2
Stay G1 G2

Guests:
G1 Butch Taylor
G2 Rashawn Ross
so interesting you say this, i was with a rather LARGE group (and you were right about our seats..WOW) and they are all HUGE DMB fans and they all liked the acc show MUCH better...anyway what do I know, was my first real introduction to them, I thought they were great, maybe I need to get into thier stuff more for next time:)

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
so interesting you say this, i was with a rather LARGE group (and you were right about our seats..WOW) and they are all HUGE DMB fans and they all liked the acc show MUCH better...anyway what do I know, was my first real introduction to them, I thought they were great, maybe I need to get into thier stuff more for next time:)

I've seen DMB four times... Incredible live band, always a great crowd out too...
Glad to hear it was a great time!

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
That was my 12th show I think and It was good but Ive realised no more lawns for mathews at the amphitheatre. It was a huge minglefest not that thats a bad thing but the music felt like background to the vibe back there. Great show overall. I think what made the ACC show better was that they played Granny(and I was like 10 rows from the stage).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
god damn it... they played big eyed fish... grrrrr...

i could have had tickets but no one to really go with... so i passed on them...

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Prickly Pete said:
god damn it... they played big eyed fish... grrrrr...

i could have had tickets but no one to really go with... so i passed on them...
Dude, I'll go with you next time. They were one of my favorite bands in high school.

shiftah

TRIBE Member
went to see them at darien lake
i mean, i knew it was going to be good, but not that good

we got primo spots on the lawn for the main event, and met some great people
the opening act Matishyahu was sick, he was beatboxing even...

DMB was amazing
i think a tear actually fell down my cheek when dave started to sing lie in our graves

can't wait to see them again

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories