• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dating your boss...

TRO

TRIBE Member
ok so like she just got hired a few months back and we flirt ALOT but not noticable to other employees...we haven't discused anything about dating but we know were both single...ANYWAYS..I like her alot and recently I've been getting the wierd butterfly feelings around her and I imagine she feels the same...we went out on saturday with a few people from work and she clinged to me and just like wierd uncomfertable but comfertable moments and shat...

ANYWAYS...

on sunday she was flipping through the movie listings at work looking to go see a movie and I suggested to wait until we're both off on weds to go see the corperation (she's a polly sci major at u of t and I'm just into politics...)so now I have this "date" with me and her...and I know I can seal the deal...but I'm worried about the whole dating your boss aspect...not for my sake cus but I don't want this to jeopordize her employment there cus she's still new and under the eye of the big boss...

whats a boy to do?:confused:

-Bill

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Boo

TRIBE Member
where do you work?

This sounds like a part time job for both of you... judging that she is still in Uni.

I wouldn't let a part time job stand in the way of my feeling towards someone.

TRO

TRIBE Member
no part time job full time (she's one credit short of honers)
but your right I could give a shit about this job..but I don't know about her....

Boo

TRIBE Member
This girl that works with my gf, who has yet to turn 21 was dating the 37 year old district manager. They just broke up, but she has also become a store manager in a short space of time :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO
ok..what does that have to do with me??????:p

ME ME ME

hahah just kiddin

It means you should sleep your way to the top of the corporate world!

TRO

TRIBE Member
ohh well I'm gonna sleep on it and see what the others come up with today...by the Time I read this thread again it will prolly be about squirrels or something...

night boo thanks for your input

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I wouldn't do it, if something happens negatively it could effect you're work however if you dont care about that job hten why not?

Where do you work?

My boss over the summer was hot *drool*

Stan

TRIBE Member
I propose we rename this thread to "I'm too chicken to go on a date with this hot chick so I'm going to post on Tribe for some emotional support because I know everyone is going to tell me to go ahead and date her anyway". No, wait, that's too long.

aether

TRIBE Member
In one of the corporate/manager type magazines we have lying around the office, there's an article called 'how to date an employee' nestled in amongst the 'time management' and 'maximizing efficiency' articles. It creeps me the hell out. I thought the general wisdom was "don't". It's like dating a prof or housemate. There's power issues _and_ you have to be around this person every day.

(but it might still be fun)

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Stan
I propose we rename this thread to "I'm too chicken to go on a date with this hot chick so I'm going to post on Tribe for some emotional support because I know everyone is going to tell me to go ahead and date her anyway". No, wait, that's too long.

I agree.
Nothing personal really. But who really gives a flying F@#K what other people think. If you like her, date her. If people get jealous, explain to them you're a giant sex machine and you're going to rawk her on the desk at lunch!

(seriously, if you like her, go for it)

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Well to put your situation in perspective. I'm just an admin person nothing important but I work for my inlaws and my wife is president of marketing. :) So it can be done by certain people.

Good luck! Enjoy the butterflys!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
interesting thread for a Tuesday morning. Mongo Likes!!!!

You are now entering a realm where most men dare not dream, perhaps try the Shocker? Vulcan? or the ever so demanding the dreaded mezmorizer.

Moe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Do it, but keep your shit low.

Great advise..... I went from Kisses to Disses with a girl I used to work with and I had to avoid her at work which was a real pain in the buttox!!

Tap that ass but keep it on the down low!!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
U CAHN DOOO EEEEETTT!!!

RSchneider_150x218.jpg