• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dating Latinas Beware!!

Conio!

My 65yr old gf cheated on me with another guy. We were together for 3 years. I guess I should tell every new gf she can cheat on me too I don't care anymore.....

praktik

TRIBE Member
I know when someone wrongs me it's typically because of a failing that is common to their entire ethnicity

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Have you considered the possibility that the sweetest revenge - and protection against similar future risks - might be to build a wall and make her pay for it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
wow James, Really ?
You still diss the Trump thread, and have NO CLUE what he meant by that ?
What a joke.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I was gonna date this italian girl but then I thought the better of it - just dont wanna get mixed up with the mob

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Conio or Coño is a common Spanish idiom (somewhat vulgar) primarily used in Spain and the Spanish Caribbean. Its actual meaning differs according to use, but in Spain and several Latin American countries it is also used in its literal sense as slang for the female genitalia, the vulva.

No new posts from this new user since his epic first post.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I met a girl online and was gonna meet up with her until she said she was from Alberta. Then, I immediately thought...

Knickleback, Stephen Harper and pop-up trailers.

Total deal-breaker.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
I was gonna date this italian girl but then I thought the better of it - just dont wanna get mixed up with the mob
Ha. 7 years ago I did actually date this Italian girl here who had relatives in the mob over in Sicily. She had great stories, cuz she actually researched this stuff. Didn't work out for other reasons, but I still have her as a Facebook friend. Her name is Giovanna. How Italian is that?