• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dating a 13 year old...

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
so yeah,

my friend is 27 and he's dating a 13 year old columbian.

went there for a trip and swears he's fallen in love with her.

sick?

not so sure sometimes. when i went to costa rica, amongst other southern territories, i found that men start to date the girls at 13 or so. they begin to wine and dine the family with the promise that they'll be the first to pop the girls cherry when she turns 16. this is totally normal cultural behaviour, but to us it's like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. y'know?

so, is my friend fucked in the head? or, did he just get sucked into the traditional ways of the south americans?

my guess: fucked in the head.

az

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Hamza

TRIBE Member
she hasn't even developed mentally, and physically. Your friend is 27!!

That is fucked up, and yes, its gross. Talk some sense into him before he pulverizes her ass.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
it sounds so fucking hot.

just like in beautiful girls, she's christopher robbins to his pooh

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I dunno, maybe we've all been americanized and think this is sick, but as we know to each culture there own I suppose *barf*
13 years old, he's 27......... wtf is wrong with this guy?

Just imagine the stimulating conversations...

27yr old says: so what do you think about Noam Chomsky's views on the 911 events?

13 yr old: gaga-goo goo

Anways, be a friend and slap your friend....

Zigg'

Last edited:

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Theres lots of things a 13 year old doesn't have and NO 27 year old showed be teaching/showing them.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
the more I think about this, the more I think that your friend needs to have his brain checked.

Does he even know anything about columbian culture (not that you can even lump them all together) or is he just orientalizing what he wants?

fetishization if you will...

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Maybe he's a Gay Samauri who doesn't know how to express himself so he has settled for a 13 year old.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have heard Colombian prisons are no picnic, he may be on the receiving end himself before long...

ila

TRIBE Member
yeah, considering he's a Canadian, I'd judge him by Canadian cultural standards and say he's a freak. he can't pull the Colombian card just because he's vacationing there.

it'd be interesting to hear what he had to say on the matter though...who knows what the dynamic of their relationship is.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
is she hot ?

one year and she's legal in ontario

now that's so hot.

14 years old with parental consent, but considering the standpoint of our north amercianized mentality, how many parents do you believe would sanction this?

when i was in grd 8, one of the girls was dinking a 24 yr old, even back then i thought that was fucking messed, i couldnt do it, too close to something you can be arrested for. [ borderline pedophiliac(sp) tendancies ]

-glycht

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Hello, Celine Dion.

Well, 14 years difference is nothing.

But when she just got her pubes, yeah.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Niot much difference I bet in dating a 13 year old and a gay Samauri. Both pretty tight and hairless I imagine.

dj_jake_the_snake

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hamza
the more I think about this, the more I think that your friend needs to have his brain checked.

Does he even know anything about columbian culture (not that you can even lump them all together) or is he just orientalizing what he wants?

fetishization if you will...

and when in doubt, pulverize