• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

date?

saldainis

TRIBE Member
soooo....im looking to come up with something fun to do with someone who ive only gone out with once before, it must involve alcohol and be in toronto...any ideas? any cool pubs/bars that anyone knows about? just put all your ideas out there..cmon..

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
saldainis said:
soooo....im looking to come up with something fun to do with someone who ive only gone out with once before, it must involve alcohol and be in toronto...any ideas? any cool pubs/bars that anyone knows about? just put all your ideas out there..cmon..
Vinnie's.. Nice bar and you can play games upstairs.. (arcade style)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
I think Vinnie's changed over to something else awhile ago.
You may be right. When I was organizing a stag 'n doe I couldn't find it, but a friend told me he just went there...But then, he was reaallyy drunk at the time..lol

Whisy A Go Go's?? That's where I had the stag and doe.. The bride loved it, and if your girl loves it, she's a keeper!! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
If you're going out boozing MAKE SURE YOU EAT FIRST!!
Nothing worse than embarassing 1st date drunken antics.
Unless of course, you happen to be having sex with him/her. Then its ok.
* I speak from experience on the former, not the latter

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sam

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
Vinnie's.. Nice bar and you can play games upstairs.. (arcade style)
Vinnie's is now the Vegas Bar. And no....there's no arcade. It's a nightblub/bar and corporate event space.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories