• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Darkrave v.49 / March 6th (Matrix/Task in Holy Joe's)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Since there is no roll call so far, and since I'm finally going to hit a Darkrave after a couple of years of thinking about it I thought I'd start a thread.

In all honesty, the only reason I'm going is to check out Matrix/Task in Holy Joe's and to check out Lazarus as well.

So there it is. Techno in the attic calling Baldy.

INFO

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
I may check this out - I hit the last Dark Rave and it was very good. Depends on how late I'm out on the 5th for Matt and Jon at System.

I think you'll like it BBB, Lazarus is good and so is Phink. I don't recognise the other names and generally the DJ'ing at Dark Rave is hit and miss, but it's usually a good time and an inexpensive night out.

seeker

TRIBE Member
I'm not going to be there, but BBB, you should definitely check out the psy stuff for a bit. You might really enjoy it.

I don't want to dredge up shit from way back, but IIRC you dug a bit of what John '00' Flemming was playing last year. That's like the least tech-y side of psytrance.

Time

TRIBE Promoter
I always look forward to this gig! :)

Task and i will be playing a variety of chilling techno for ya! In addition to transforming the layout @ Holy Joes, and bringing in a video artist from Ghost FX to provide visuals for the space as well!!! :eek:

Should be fun - see you guys there!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
FUCK!

Tonight at work I had the nagging feeling that there was a party I wanted to go to.

Ding. Now I remember.

:mad:

No way I'm going out now. The only way I'm getting out of my jammies is to climb into bed.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
FUCK!

Tonight at work I had the nagging feeling that there was a party I wanted to go to.

Ding. Now I remember.

:mad:

No way I'm going out now. The only way I'm getting out of my jammies is to climb into bed.

Im not sure if you are confused , or I am ...but DR isnt until tonight uhhh Im mean tomorrow night (Sat)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I wasn't thinking last night when I got home; it was after midnight so the date was already reading as the 6th.

Duh.

Scorched Earth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Since there is no roll call so far, and since I'm finally going to hit a Darkrave after a couple of years of thinking about it I thought I'd start a thread.

In all honesty, the only reason I'm going is to check out Matrix/Task in Holy Joe's and to check out Lazarus as well.

So there it is. Techno in the attic calling Baldy.

INFO

Looking forward to some cool minimal techno from Task and Matrix there...

If you want some harder stuff, Ladius and I are playing hard techno on 3 decks with EFX from 4am - close...

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers,

Jake

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders