• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Danny Tenaglia @ Stereo

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kyfe

TRIBE Member
DoubleDown said:
http://www.sundancemusicfestival.ca/

Day 2 looks killer. Tenaglia + Lawler + Sean Miller + Barato + tons more = technics1200 :D

***still thinking about this sir kyfe! Who's going with you anyhow? just you and D?***

nobody has commited anything yet, we have about 30 friends joining us from Montreal who have already bought tickets. I was gonna send out another email since everyone likes being last minute.

Mel and Pete expressed interest but I don't think they have tickets yet

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
for shame, Danny has and will always be the man.

seriously how many dj's at his level tour the dancefloor and introduce themselves to people. or even address the crowd on the mic....

his nights have always been majic for me he always manages to create something special every time he plays. I've never made it though a full 16 hours but i have come close once or twice.

kuba

TRIBE Member
seventy five bones to see tenaglia?!

I remember it was fifty or so at boa, and I thought that was worth it.

but, 75 is pushing it.

*was considering going til I heard the price*

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
for shame, Danny has and will always be the man.

seriously how many dj's at his level tour the dancefloor and introduce themselves to people. or even address the crowd on the mic....

his nights have always been majic for me he always manages to create something special every time he plays. I've never made it though a full 16 hours but i have come close once or twice.
TL