• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

danny tenaglia essential mix 1994

Nesta

TRIBE Member
downloaded it this morning from audiogalaxy.
some super soulful vocal new york garage house transforms itself into some downright dirty tribal business before the 2 hours are through.

sounds a bit dated, but very good none the less.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Par- T

TRIBE Member
Danny T's stuff is always good, no matter how old it might be.
I need some DT now!

[pleading] come back to Toronto soon [/pleading]

I'm going though withdrawl for 1 1/2 years, it's just not humane to leave me in this state.

seeker

TRIBE Member
i had downloaded this months ago and listened to it once or twice, but never really got into it. at the time i was grabbing music like a fiend, so perhaps i never really gave it a chance. or maybe i was expecting something deeper.... i dunno.

anyway, i grabbed it again today, and thank god for that! funky, pumping party music! this one will defnitely make it onto tape and into the car. :)

thanks for the reminder nesta!

BTW, i listened to the first hour of the donald glaude emix from last night, and it sounded pretty great. from what i understand the 2nd hour got even better. so keep an eye out over the next couple of days on audiogalaxy for its appearance.