• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

danny krivit@.......

s1k

TRIBE Member
......99 sudbury. wow. this is the sickest sickest sickest booking EVER. luv u blackmarket.

deevah

TRIBE Member
edit: he was suppose to be @ boa on the 4t...now it says the 11th as well!?!?!??! from one venue to another?

how is the man going to be in 2 places @ one time?

Last edited:

s1k

TRIBE Member
^^he's not. i'm guessin boa management was having issues with the booking (since the changed the date 2wice and once they cancelled him a while ago with derrick carter) so blackmarket just took over and booked him for sud. doesn't really matter, worked out for best.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

s1k

TRIBE Member
octo said:
It got moved to the 11th? Damn it! I'm gonna be out of town.
damn it!!!
hope that ur at stereo for heather. it's the only thing that justifies missing this

eskimo

TRIBE Member
never beent o 99 sudbury, just wondering what the place is like? any suggestions on how to dress?

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
eskimo said:
never beent o 99 sudbury, just wondering what the place is like? any suggestions on how to dress?
I think you can wear pretty much ANYTHING. It's a very chill vibe with people you might not ever see in a club. It's basically a warehouse that's usually pretty dark inside, with couches on the sides of the room. Be prepared to have fun and expect the unexpected!

eskimo

TRIBE Member
OutcastTO said:
I think you can wear pretty much ANYTHING. It's a very chill vibe with people you might not ever see in a club. It's basically a warehouse that's usually pretty dark inside, with couches on the sides of the room. Be prepared to have fun and expect the unexpected!
awesome thank you so much, can't wait, haven't been out to a partyin in awhile, low on the cash.
should be a great night :)

s1k

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
Wear your worst runners to sudbury.. trust me
it's actually only paintball paint..comes off very very easily. just wear shoes u can dance in...that's more important

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories