• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Danny K

chi

wow!

IMO that is easily the best party blackmarket has had @ 99

Danny killed it.

i came out feeling all nice & lovely inside...

that's really what sudbury is meant for.

nice one!

eskimo

TRIBE Member
chi said:
wow!

IMO that is easily the best party blackmarket has had @ 99

Danny killed it.

i came out feeling all nice & lovely inside...

that's really what sudbury is meant for.

nice one!

definitly going to agree with you on that one, just got home now from the party, oh man didn't want to leave. I was dancing up a storm. The vibe was great so many people out to support and have fun and dance.
First time at 99 sudbury and i must say i do like it a lot, especially since there were so many people.
All in all one hell of a great night :)

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
I had a great time...even though the idiot factor was up by 1, it was still goodtimes.

That reminds me, if someone is in a club, and you call them, and all you hear is music no matter how much they try to walk around for a quiet spot, just text them back. Calling back like a retard is totally, uh retarded...

Anyway, tonight was a sneak preview of the Gotsoul/Therapy party in Miami that I am hosting on March 24th. The line up is headlined by Danny Krivit and jojoflores. If anyone wants to come check it out, be my guest...

OJ

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Big Boss said:
Anyway, tonight was a sneak preview of the Gotsoul/Therapy party in Miami that I am hosting on March 24th. The line up is headlined by Danny Krivit and jojoflores. If anyone wants to come check it out, be my guest...

is that a guestlist offer? :p

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
99 sudbury. what the fuck.

ok wow. seriously i can't believe it has taken me THIS LONG to go to 99 sudbury. i'm kind of a party animal. i go everywhere. I can't believe its taken me THIS LONG to go to this awesome place! aaaaaaanyways

holy shit. that was an awesome party!!!

i basically gaged it on the fact that i probably talked to 90% of the people at that party and they were SUPER nice....Jo Jo flores showed up and played an awesome set...seriously happy proper house. :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
wow wow wow, Danny Krivit killed it last night!

Such deep house goodness..
Sudbury was PACKED last night and there was no shortage of vibes.

I was kind of disappointed that JoJo came back on, and that's when i decided to pack it in for the night.

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
Did Danny got back on and played again after JoJo came back on?
It was such a great party. I really liked it a lot :)
And those house dancer crew was hot too..hehe

The music was great. Especially after he played the Peven track, he kept dropping some great tracks, and people were going nuts! It was great. I like that place, but the floor always get too too slippery to dance on. So after a few hours, the circle disappears (too dangerous to do anything crazy on a slippery floor). I wonder if there was any nite at 99 sub when I did not come home with dirty shoes. Anyway, good times. I enjoyed myself a lot regardless...

I got a promo CD and all the flyers from DK too! Sweet :)

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
deep house goodness??? omg Steve, what has happened to you? heheheh *looks all around for her jungle loving parappa partner in crime*

Janine

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
deep house goodness??? omg Steve, what has happened to you? heheheh *looks all around for her jungle loving parappa partner in crime*

Janine
hahahahah!
I quit jungle :p

octo

TRIBE Member
i wasn't really feeling it last night.
not enough soul from Krivit. i thought the beats were a little monotonous. kinda proggy even. apparently it got way better after i left. i think i started my night too early and too hard.
nice vibe though.

s1k

TRIBE Member
^^yeah true, yeah did play a bit harder and less soulful but i guess it suited the crowd and the space and the setup. still amazing fukin set...wish he would have just closed. eitherway wicked party

Snapple

TRIBE Member
shite. myself and Mr Vega showed up at 2:30, got out of the cab and some guys on their way out said that it was a sausage fest and not worth the hassle of getting in. so when we got to the door and were told it was $20 even at 2:30 in the morning we said screw it and left. starting to question that decision having read the above reviews. fawk.

ian

TRIBE Member
^ Sudbury is just getting started at 2:30, so $20 isn't unusual. If you had to pay that at 11:30 you should be more surprised ;)

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
ahhh deep house how i love thee... let me count the ways. great jam. wasn't feeling krivit's earlier half of his set as much as his latter half which was so spot on but overall it was one really solid performance.

peven everett's "stuck' just took me on to another level from the time danny dropped it onwards...

"... when i touch you i'm on a psychedelic plaaaaaaaane..."

god damn!! i'm spent. whew.

d

deevah

TRIBE Member
dvs - yes dood! that is an awesome track

loose joints was dropped...i exploded...jojo slipped in armando - no way out his 2nd go @ the decks....lots of classic oldies being dropped

it was SO far from being a cockfarm - there were loads of ladies out

it was also good to see some of the boa staff there having a fantastic time, rocking out

despite how dark it was, i ran into a stupid amount of familiar faces....good to see everyone out for this one.

i was really hoping when krivit came back on for the last track and they turned the lights off, he'd surprise us w/ another few hours :( no such luck

some asshat dood got boo'd in the ladies bathroom (appalling btw) for taking up a stall for longer than necessary when there was already a huge line for the ladies -BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what an awesome nite, gonna try and hit dk again in miami

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
6am is the usual lights-on time there.
after all, there are quite often 'normal' people in there doing work the next day, who probably wouldn't enjoy feeling the building vibrate to the bass.

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Great Party.

Jojo warmed things up nicely got the crowd groovin' (after a slow start). Danny K came on and played mix of syrupy,deep, melodic and bumpin' grooves that had smiles on lots of faces.

It had been a few months since I'd been to Sudbury, I didn't think it was possible to get a room darker than I'd remembered it being...but I think they did it:confused: . If you were looking to find someone in there, good luck. Not really complaining about it, just making an observation.

Left when Jojo came back on because I wasn't feeling the latin choons early in the AM.

hahnsa

TRIBE Member
octo said:
i wasn't really feeling it last night.
not enough soul from Krivit. i thought the beats were a little monotonous. kinda proggy even.
ya i hear you. i was feelin' danny's set way more at Roxy last year. oh well. the vibe was crazy and i love the new set up with the dj booth and coat check. now all they have to do is fix those god awful washrooms!!! Girls washroom ran out of tp at 2am and the sink was clogged and flooding by 3am - gross gross gross.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Awesome party as always, props to Blackmarket

PS. How did the middle bartender's boobs not fall out of that top... christos