• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Danny Howells @ This is London!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just got wind that Mr. Howell's will be makin' his return to Toronto on July 7th...this time within the comfy confines of This is London. Caught him twice in Miami, as well as Decadence...and this guy is a one man party, to say the least.

Should be a rockin' night...*crosses fingers for a minimum 4 hour set*

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i will be there front and centre, baby. i'm also hoping for a non-"big room" danny set.

and we'll see him at aria the next night too! :D :D :D

i *heart* danny doubleheader weekends.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
AWESOME!!!:cool:

I'm really happy about this because I missed his short set at the Guv's Decadence party in April. I haven't seen Danny since April 2005 at System.

bugspotter

TRIBE Member
Any thoughts on here about how this club is now that they've gone "underground". The place makes me nervous but I haven't heard Mr. Howells play for a while, and would like to check it out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Resolver

TRIBE Member
rave jedi said:
AWESOME!!!:cool:

I'm really happy about this because I missed his short set at the Guv's Decadence party in April. I haven't seen Danny since April 2005 at System.
Ditto!

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
mandapanda said:
you can have a double crossover pinky swear.
Whoa! I'm not sure I can handle that level of pinky swearing. What does it involve? Would I have to start referring to Danny as my "husband"? :p

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Just saw the flyer and I'm really pleased that Danny will be doing a long set that evening!!!:cool:

Last edited:

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

is this just the best day ever or what?! first, i get a postcard telling me i have a free full size keihl's lip balm waiting at their store and then i find out that my husband is doing a 6 hour set!?!!?!

fuck, it's like christmas or something.

:D :D :D

Snapple

TRIBE Member
so Danny's playing 10 - 4? any ideas how much it'll be to get in and if they've relaxed their sneaker policy at all? thx.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders