• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Danny Howells @ Guv

crabgrass

TRIBE Member
I am so excited about Danny returning to TO. I can't wait to see him again, along with some of the other DJs that will be here.

So who all is going??

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
crabgrass said:
... along with some of the other DJs that will be here.
UNDERSTATEMENT:

GUVERNMENT
:0 SANDER KLEINENBERG sanderkleinenberg.com (!!!!!!)
:0 DANNY HOWELLS dannyhowells.com
:0 LEE BURRIDGE leeburridge.com
:0 BRAD COPELAND bradcopeland.ca

KOOL HAUS
:0 PAUL OAKENFOLD pauloakenfold.com
:0 ARMIN VAN BUUREN arminvanbuuren.com
:0 JOSH GABRIEL gabrielanddresden.com
:0 MARK OLIVER markoliver.ca

that is ONE MOTHER FUCKIN LINE-UP BITCHES.

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
This has already been posted in the Progressive Room. Also on the bill on this Thursday nite before Good Friday are Sander Kleinenberg, Lee Burridge, Armin Van Buren, DJ Icey, Oakie and others. An exceptional lineup indeed. I will be there to be sure.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
of course i will be there. what kind of silly question is that? :p i might even break out the old danny shirt one last time. heh. too bad it's in guv and not daskoolhaus, but i have to go!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Oakenfold and AVB are a much bigger draw than Howells et al, so it makes sense to accomodate the larger crowd in Kool Haus.

Nonetheless, I'm hoping the lineup in Guvernment will lend itself to some extended back-to-back action at the end of the night -- I could see Danny vs Lee or Sander vs Lee. These events typically run later than the usual closing time of 7am. Or maybe a special Gallery set.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
why must the Guv complexe make me want to UPCHUCK??????

i just may have to dance in my own vomit for one night...
technics1200
ug ug ug!!!
why must my FAMILY BE CATHOLIC??? faaaaack.
... stupid ... jesus grumble grumble oo! look at me! i'm crucified ... grumble grumble ...

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
I'll be at Guv. I figure if I'm with enough friends then we can secure our own spot and have *some* room to dance.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
mariazmess said:
GUVERNMENT
:0 SANDER KLEINENBERG sanderkleinenberg.com (!!!!!!)
:0 DANNY HOWELLS dannyhowells.com
:0 LEE BURRIDGE leeburridge.com
QUOTE]

Damn.....is dis for real?

kuba

TRIBE Member
unreal. the first time he came here I didn't go because I didn't want to cause drama. The second time he came here was new years. Now, I went on his site to see where he was playing and didn't come across anything for TO (this was a little while ago), and thought 'damn, i'll NEVER see this guy'.

well, i just found out about this and holy shit am I excited.

HOWELLS and GARNIER = best april.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snapple

TRIBE Member
Lee Burridge makes me want to slit my wrists out of boredom. Sweet line up in the Guv. Too bad it's in the Guv. Pass.