• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Daniel Bell - what the shit?!

Adopted

TRIBE Member
good point... thanx to SIR GUTHRIE for bringing together some great techno talent...

this will be another fine fine night... hopefully speedy j and the dukes don't have their way with me the night before...

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adopted
good point... thanx to SIR GUTHRIE for bringing together some great techno talent...

this will be another fine fine night... hopefully speedy j and the dukes don't have their way with me the night before...
oh, you'll be walkin crooked for sure.
by that Sunday, i expect to have lost all use of my legs.

i don't really need my legs during the week anyway. they just get in the way of all the sitting and typing i have to do.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
oFFICiaL rooMmate B-Day celebration
::could*get*messy::

i don't know why, but the word "could" is making me giggle.
weeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
I'm glad that Speedy J is wearing everyone out the night before...

it means there's that much more room for me to dance (in the corner)

:D

Please take it easy on me as I have a couple injuries from last weekend's fishin trip.

Destro

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I'll be there, even if I am just drooling in the corner unable to move - I wont let speedy j stop me :)

UR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez

it means there's that much more room for me to dance (in the corner)
Destro

^^^
That's you, that's what you dance like.

Saw you this morning downtown on your way to work.
I know you heard your name. It wasn't just in your head.

Are you going to Speedy J?

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Going!
I missed speedy, and I'm going totally insane in my apartment. Looking forward to hearing some music outside of my earphones...

miller

TRIBE Member
speedy was sick, but lots of guv BS last night.

wishing i had saved myself for this. still might find a way to go. then again, it is my sister's 30th bday party...i would have to pour myself into footwork!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
fuck:(

just had literally a last second " friend in dire need of support" situation spring up...make that floor slippery tonight folks!

kaniz

TRIBE Member
any idea on set times? I'm still sleepy from Speedy J and want to know if I can sneak in another disco nap before heading out.