• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dance Cave this Friday (Jan 23)

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
The Dance Cave is finally open again for business and since I haven't been in so long I'm gonna hit it up this Friday night. We should have a big crew going so it's gonna be a good time. Anyone else want to join me for a night of dancing, drinking, laughing, screaming, eating and craziness?

WHO'S WIT ME????

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
No $1.50 Draft but they still have those $10 pitchers.

It looks like we have a group of 15 confirmed so far and growing(no tribers really yet except for Chubbs and myself).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Nice...Liquidity is coming...you bringing your girl?

Rejenerate come before or after Grapefruit (whoever they are ;) )

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i'd love to join as i've become a dance cave regular once again, but i have to pass this friday...it's always a blast!!!

jc

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Unabomber,

I remember meeting you at that Surface jam last year. If you show up on Friday...say hi (cause I don't remember what ya look like). You should bring that friend of yours...I can't remember her name but her hair is in braids and she's blond and a pretty cool chick. I saw her last night at Element and she recognized me but I was too drunk to figure out where I had met her before.

I like Cave on Saturday's too...except it's way way too packed. Friday is just perfect :)