• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dairy Queen

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Did you know that there is a Dairy Queen now in the Dragon Centre at Dundas and Spadina? I discovered it today after lunch and it's made my week!

There are two other Dairy Queen's that I know of downtown. One in Union Station and one by the Skydome.

That is all.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Dairy Queen cherry slushies are the best! I think I will pick up some of their ice cream bars on the way home.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
waffle cones > all other cones
does dq even do waffle cones? i haven't been there in ages. you know you're rich when you order the waffle cone without thinking twice. ah luxury.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
isn't that the food court they had to shut down for over a year because every single vender there was so drastically infested with rats and insects that the health board immediately shut each and every one down?

yummers

defazman

TRIBE Member
I miss the chocolate covered cherry blizzard. At least they still have chilli cheese dogs, which are superb

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

annec

TRIBE Member
Galactic Phantom said:
I am banned from the Dairy Queen at Broadview & Mortimer for throwing a dead squirrel in the garbage in the parking lot.
So should you have left it for other kids to see? I think you should have been given a blizzard for your heroic deed.

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
The squirrel took a dive from a tree into my inflatible pool and drowned. I fished it out and decided that i did not want a dead squirrel in my compost. I was going to toss it in the garbage in the park by my house but they didn't have garbage cans, they had those silver recycling/garbage. I didn't want to touch the frozen squirrel to put it through the slot....so i put it in the open garbage can in the parking lot of Dairy Queen.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit