• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Da Sunday Thread!

Babes

TRIBE Member
Eating my froot loops.. getting ready to head over to the Ride for Heart. Hoping to be back home by 10. Take my best bud out for some brunch, take the pup to the park, and spend the rest of the day doing sweet fuck all.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
bitchy enzo-cat woke me an hour before my alarm.
<grumble>

working today, then maybe checking out the museum of nature, if i get off early enough - it's 'open doors ottawa' this weekend, so it's FREE!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Arite, I need a coffee stat...and maybe a bagel.

It's deceptively cool out there this morning, but should be comfortable by the time afternoon rolls around...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I was too good last night and stayed home. dunno plans for the day but they probably involve crank calling sean crawford.

thom100

TRIBE Member
my shoot for this morning just got cancelled last mintue(been up since 6am preping), girlfriend didn't come home last night.
Yah this Sunday has strated off just pfucking peachy.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
*yawn*

most of my crew cancelled on mif last night and my roomate is out of town for the weekend, so i ended up sitting around in my underwear smoking weed and playing mario 3. it was glorious.

the cute girl who works at second cup was there, so i'd say sunday is starting off alright.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Poot

TRIBE Member
I'm in the Hammer, and think I'll wait until the Gardiner reopens this aft to drive back in. I'm hoping the sun will poke back through here soon....

Later this afternoon/eve is baby visit - squeal! Then I have to pack for tomorrow's departure to Vancouver.

:)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ok, this is literarly the last week-end in a while that I will do this to myself.

Holy fucking head is POUNDING!

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
My dad just cancelled our tennis game, what an ass. Oh well, I'm kind of glad actually... now I can be lazy and drink burrs on a patio (if it doesn't rain)

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Fixing up resumé and applying for jobs. Going to the Museum of Nature with Grumblegirl around 2pm. Then be a lazy ass this evening, in trackpants.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Ok, this is literarly the last week-end in a while that I will do this to myself.

Holy fucking head is POUNDING!
That was me yesterday morn! Once per weekend is enough for me.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
steely dan and last nights chinese food....awesome., and i have half a bag of popcorn from the movies last night and im sure there are some beers somewhere in the fridge to drink...sun is kind of peaking out, after spin class i will check a patio maybe

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
my sentiments exactly.

I already spent like $100+ on make-up yesterday and I want to shop again today, but...

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i am desperate for some really hot and flirty dresses that will hang perfectly on my hour-glass shape.

where would i find such a thing?