• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Da Phat Conductor And Beats Mistress Should Get Married

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
After reading all the conspiracy-ridden nonsense that Da Phat Conductor spews, and Beats Mistress' rant about threatening to go to court to prevent filling out her census, I came up with a great idea: I think they should get married.

Their children will undoubtedly be the leaders of a new revolution that will overthrow the evil authoritarian structure we have here in Canada and return power to people like themselves who are obviously capable of rational thought.

Down with the man!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
it'd never work out... they'd be to suspicious of the other one turning them over to the "man"

can't enjoy a honeymoon when sleeping with one eye open.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i think rental car king Dick Hertz should marry Jimmy Dean's ex-wife. (she didn't like his sausage)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
wow. way to respect people's differences guys.

if you don't like a thread, don't read it. it's not hard. i do it with the antm and nobody cares threads every day.

have a nice day.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
wow. way to respect people's differences guys.

if you don't like a thread, don't read it. it's not hard. i do it with the antm and nobody cares threads every day.

have a nice day.
But you put "MUST WATCH!!" on your thread title.

I, on the other hand, did not put "MUST READ" on my thread title... so you didn't have to read it.

zoo

TRIBE Member
i would marry agent smith with the banhammer, mr tall with a BLT, and myself with some leftover pasta

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
What about if we made it a conspiracy-laden-dirty-talk thread?

Oh baby I wanna FAKE THE MOON LANDING all over you!
Honey, let's have an orgy on the grassy knoll, and I'll blindfold you so you won't know who the mystery shooter is.

tonep

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
After reading all the conspiracy-ridden nonsense that Da Phat Conductor spews, and Beats Mistress' rant about threatening to go to court to prevent filling out her census, I came up with a great idea: I think they should get married.

Their children will undoubtedly be the leaders of a new revolution that will overthrow the evil authoritarian structure we have here in Canada and return power to people like themselves who are obviously capable of rational thought.

Down with the man!

is atp their love child