• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Da' Funniest Tribsta Thread

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
there's a lot of witty fuckers on here...narrowing something like that down to one is like saying who the hottest triber is...

now if we were to list the UNfunniest...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
I'll give the nod to Deep. Subtle and understated, he walks the fine line between intelligent witticisms and fart jokes.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Too many, man. Way too many.

When I want to laugh at the quick-witted one liners, I turn to:
Flashy McFlash
mr tall
Stan
Crazy Sue
deep
defazman
JIB

When I want to read a funny story by a true raconteur, I turn to:
DIWC
JeSux
Jeffsus
MoFo
nawberry

I'm sure I'm forgetting tonnes, too. But there are some funny fuckers on this board.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I'm the Teller to your Penn, nawberry.
I always thought of it as me being the DJ Rooster to your Sammy Peralta, but come do think of it, I can't really explain why it is that I thought of it that way, or for that matter what it is that I was thinking about. Stupid drug addled brain of mine.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
OMIGOD, you guys are SO LAME posting lists of the funniest tribers.

jokes aren't everything you know. this is TOTALLY just a popularity contest.

it is sad that people need to feel validated by others based purely on their ability to be funny. :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:

it is sad that people need to feel validated by others based purely on their ability to be funny. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a thread about who is funny

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:

Would you feel differently if I were to include you in my list of funniest tribers? because who knows, you may be on my list.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nawberry

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
Are we talking funny ha-ha or funny to look at, or both?
I meant funny as in "beyond or deviating from the usual or expected", so it can be both in terms of looks or words.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
nawberry said:
Would you feel differently if I were to include you in my list of funniest tribers? because who knows, you may be on my list.
it's not a question of jealousy nawberry. it's a question of considering the whole package. you might try taking a page from Kinger's book. now THERE'S a real man. funny? who cares. He's got a big smile and muscles to match.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Funniest posts (because some Tribers don't show their true hilarity online, but crack me up non-stop in person):

deep
defazman
mr tall
Flashy_McFlash
kmac

When he's not in hibernation: PosTMOd

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
deep
flashymcflash
bass-invader