• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

d r e a m s

quantumize

TRIBE Member
hey check this out :

one of the gurls i work with had a dream that me and another co-worker were fucking like jackrabbitts

this is very strange and i'm not supposed to know about it, i just overheard it at the water cooler

soooooooooo how can i have some fun with this ?

P.S n e one else have some cool dreams ?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize

I've been having fairly run of the mill dreams recently. For a few months I was having horrible dreams of getting myself killed in violent ways. I feel asleep in a theatre and woke up screaming. Spooked the hell out of the other people in the theatre.

Bumbaclat

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I think it's super wierd. For some reason I think I dream about the future in my sleeps. For instance, I will dream about certain things and it will be soooo real. Then, a couple of months later, the shit that I dreamt about actually comes true. When this happens, I get THE coldest shivers and a surge of blood comes rushing up my body and I get the wierdest feeling of deja vu.

It actually scares the piss out of me. I've dreamt about conversations with friends that I've never had before and no more than 2 months later, we will have that conversation that I dreamt about. Wierd shit.

But, I would rather have some co workers talk about myself and them fucking like jack rabbits.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
hey check this out :

one of the gurls i work with had a dream that me and another co-worker were fucking like jackrabbitts

this is very strange and i'm not supposed to know about it, i just overheard it at the water cooler

soooooooooo how can i have some fun with this ?

Yeah make a voodo doll of the individual and one of the person they had the dream about having sex with. Put the dolls in various explicit positions and a sign above them saying "Vote for the next position". Eventually she'll walk by and voodo dick will have done his job.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
I think it's super wierd. For some reason I think I dream about the future in my sleeps. For instance, I will dream about certain things and it will be soooo real. Then, a couple of months later, the shit that I dreamt about actually comes true. When this happens, I get THE coldest shivers and a surge of blood comes rushing up my body and I get the wierdest feeling of deja vu.

It actually scares the piss out of me. I've dreamt about conversations with friends that I've never had before and no more than 2 months later, we will have that conversation that I dreamt about. Wierd shit.

But, I would rather have some co workers talk about myself and them fucking like jack rabbits.

that's some crazt shit
once i dreamt that i was falling... at band camp

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pimpette

TRIBE Member
i've been on the patch (nicotine) for the past couple of weeks. i've been having the craziest dreams... that i'm floating, flying, being chased... and the dreams are super real. they are so colourful and exciting that I wake up and want to go back to sleep because they're so much FUN!

:D :D :D Catherine

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pimpette
i've been on the patch (nicotine) for the past couple of weeks. i've been having the craziest dreams... that i'm floating, flying, being chased... and the dreams are super real. they are so colourful and exciting that I wake up and want to go back to sleep because they're so much FUN!

:D :D :D Catherine

have you ever picked up a dream where you
left off ?

Plato

TRIBE Member
is the person yu were fucking in the dream hot?
:?

if so ask if they want to turn the dream into a reality.
;)

N30-p[l]a+0

pimpette

TRIBE Member
have you ever picked up a dream where you
left off ? [/B][/QUOTE]

yes... but only if i go right back to sleep after i've had the first dream... like, i wake up then go back to sleep... kinda like chapters in a book...:eek:

pimpette

TRIBE Member
sometimes these crazy dreams are so real that i'd much rather be dreaming then doing anything else... :)

oh yeahhhhhh....:cool:

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
is the person yu were fucking in the dream hot?
:?
if so ask if they want to turn the dream into a reality.

yes yes she is, but i don't have the balls to talk to her about it

her name is Kathryn and she's so cool but she's jewish and ....
[see: the this guy at work thread]

i got her # yesterday and was gonna call her, but id didn't and now she's not here today

i want her, she's so sexy
[almost as sexy as twiggy's pictures ]:D

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member

i got her # yesterday and was gonna call her, but id didn't and now she's not here today

dude, she probably picked a guy up at the bar last night and got the shit fucked outta her because she's mad that you didn't call her last night.

Way to go! :p

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator

dude, she probably picked a guy up at the bar last night and got the shit fucked outta her because she's mad that you didn't call her last night.

Way to go! :p

dude say it ain't so.....:(

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member

dude say it ain't so.....:(

either that or she's relieving some stress out on herself with a 10ft dildo. Either way, she's giving herself what you were SUPPOSED to be gettin'. You're Italian, you should know this.... maaa'aaaaaan!

Just givin' ya a hard time. She's probably ridin' the train with 20 black guys.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
okay cut it out with all the "wah wah wah she's jewish" crap.

i'm jewish and i have alot of female friends who are too.

some jewish girls won't seriously date non-jews, but some have no problem with it.
it pretty much all stems from their parents' attitudes and willingness to accept a non-jewish person as their child's partner.

so stop making catharine pay for the crimes of your ex-girlfriend.

if you wanna date her, DATE HER! stop whining about it!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i just can't bear to go thru that whole race shit again..

but you know the coolest thing about her is that she goes to university, works, she's sexy AND the best part..

she smokes

nuff said

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
dude, seriously, just haul ass on this one. Have fun with it. If she doesn't dig you cause you're not Jewish, fuck her (not literally). Just ditch her on her ass then because YOU don't wanna go out with her... not cause she doesn't wanna date a person who's non-Jewish.

*crowd chants*
TAP IT
TAP IT
TAP IT!!!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
your right i'm gonna call her @ nine
[when i'm off]
and see if she wants to chill

what's the worst that could happen ?

quantumize

TRIBE Member
what's the worst that could happen ?
Vanilla sky car scene

Kat : Joe your drunk and this isn't your car

joe : [obviously drunk] that doesn't matter just listen you me for a minute (hiccup)

Kat : Joe stop the car now

joe : dammit we had sex 3 times you swallowedmy cum doesn't that mean anything

Kat : Joe stop the car

C R A S H

and so ends quantumize