1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

D&B oct 21st

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by basketballjones, Oct 9, 2005.

1. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

anyone hitting this?

2. ravinjunkie

ravinjunkie TRIBE Member

3. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

is sasha playing? :p

4. ravinjunkie

ravinjunkie TRIBE Member

I was looking for this.
    Here we go.

5. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

i am totally missing aphrodite and it's killing me.

but i'm going to montreal instead.

6. Dr. Grinch

Dr. Grinch TRIBE Member

You ain't missing much. I saw him in Hamilton 2 years ago. People drove up from Ohio for this. The guy goes on, plays some of the weakest tunes I've ever heard, trainwrecks all over the place, and for the last 35 mins of his set puts a CD on and walks away from the decks. If there had've been more than 50 people in the place there might have been a riot.

7. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

that's too bad. i guess his cds are better than his live sets then? :)

8. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

I'm there.

9. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I will go only if my unique baby comes and picks me up, drives me home, and gets lots of boys to buy me drinks and get me drunk all night and if he doesnt IGNORE ME ALL NIGHT LIKE LAST TIME!!!!!:mad:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  10. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

I wasn't ignoring you last time :p I bought you a drink. I told all my friends you're gonna be there and to get you liqoured up. I always tell them to get the girls all liquored up. :D I'm hyped for this one! See you guys there.

11. ravinjunkie

ravinjunkie TRIBE Member

It really sucks that I am going to be missing this.
    :(

12. El Diablo

El Diablo New Member

is this for the Mad Bar party? or is there another D&B party going on that night? I was thinking of going to Mad Bar for the breaks, then heading elsewhere after.

13. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

saw him at madbar to a very intimate crowd WITHOUT an MC in 2000...still holds up as a one of the best dnb nights I've ever been a part of...vibe was incredible

14. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

oh, you guys are talking about THIS party. my mistake.

i'll be missing this one too. missing a whole weekend of good jungle. damnit. but i'd be there if i were in town. enjoy!