• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

cute neighbourhood animals

patri©k

TRIBE Member
...about a year ago, I was out in the backyard when this cute, little cat approached me looking for some attention. Sweetest little thing. So I gave it some food and water and spent the next 20 minutes with the cat purrrr-r-r-r-ring and rubbing figure eights around my legs! :D

Since then... it has come back on numerous occasions including last week when I was PREPARED with some dry, crunchy Whiskas. He friggin' looooooooved it so much that he was doin' the love rub up against everything on the friggin' patio... the BBQ, the chairs, my legs, etc... hahahahahah.

This morning I get home, open the patio drapes and who's outside sleeping at my door!? KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

...anyhow, I boil some tea, roll a ting, get the cat food and proceed outside. After eating, the cat noticed the fish in the pond under the ice. So he walked up to the edge and starting watching them.

After about 5 minutes... the curiosity got the better of him and he proceeded to make his way onto the already melting ice. He started at the back where the ice was a bit thicker and slowly crept forward. The thinner the ice, the better the view of the fish. I decided to run upstairs to grab my camera, expecting something hilarious to happen. Came back down to see the cat standing on top of the thinnest section of ice in the pond. LOL. With the ice creaking... the cat started to notice that something wasn't right, hahahah, so he slowly put it into reverse and ninja-stepped his way off. LOL. I swear, ten seconds longer and that cat would've been getting a much closer view of the fishies! :)

aaaaanyhow, here's a couple pics of the little guy.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
In the thinker's club? Nah I'll take his wife though.

I was only kidding around man. The shot with the fish is cute.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
i'm currently chilling with loulou, my neighbour's cat.

he comes into my place to hang out with us when we're around. total slut of a cat. i like him.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I walked to the store today, and there was a fat raccoon just chillin in the Cdn Opera Company's courtyard, about 3 feet away just staring at me.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
There is nothing cute on my street that doesn't eat out of trash cans.
Oh wait. Skunks are cute. That PePe Le Peu is one hot motherf*cker.
"Mon cherie...i am coming for YOU! Let me take you to ze Cas-Bah..."

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
There is nothing cute on my street that doesn't eat out of trash cans.
Oh wait. Skunks are cute. That PePe Le Peu is one hot motherf*cker.
"Mon cherie...i am coming for YOU! Let me take you to ze Cas-Bah..."
that dude is a date rapist

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
the cat on the ice pic is great. i love it!

and lol at "slowly put it into reverse and ninja-stepped his way off" - i can totally picture that in my head.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
Tabby cats are totally ninjas.
What a nice neighbourhood cat to have hanging out.

Don't feed him beer.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
take a pic of Rocky eating peanut butter... :D

Hi Stace... yer little girl is growing so fast! :)
I have peanuts for him, will that do? :D

I'll take some in a bit once we go for our morning walk :D