• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Customer Service Executive Contact At Rogers

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
I saw a thread about this, but can't seem to locate it. Does anyone have the name or contact information of an executive at Rogers that can help address issues with a high value account?

Please PM if you don't want to post it.

Thanks.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deevah

TRIBE Member
big red x
thank you come again!

and an "o rly" is the best you can come up w/? yeesh...you're off your game today dood
 
Last edited:

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
executives dont deal with high value accounts whether its civilian or company accounts.

AR goes up to a director, there are two divisions of AR, one for civilian accunts, on for the high expense buisness accounts [ bills for multiple phones under a company name ] if you need to get past the AR CSR, then ask to speak to the team leader, then from there ask to be put through to someone who can actually handle the acct accordingly.


[jai]
 

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
executives dont deal with high value accounts whether its civilian or company accounts.

AR goes up to a director, there are two divisions of AR, one for civilian accunts, on for the high expense buisness accounts [ bills for multiple phones under a company name ] if you need to get past the AR CSR, then ask to speak to the team leader, then from there ask to be put through to someone who can actually handle the acct accordingly.


[jai]
Executives can and will deal with customer service issues.

I have 2 accounts with them, cell and cable. Cell is much more important as it averages $650/mth.

Anyone?

Bueller.... Bueller
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i used to werk of Rogers AT&T wireless in the AR dept, and if your acct averaged on 650 a month and you had a problem, the highest you would get to is a team leader, or one of the supervisors, and i dont think in the year i was with them did the director ever give a single civilian account a second look or a first look for that matter, and afaik, the executives are above the directors.

and when i was in the operations dept along side customer service, it was the same, except there was 2 - 3 directors, more supervisors and more team leaders etc..... same set up.


[jai]
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
i used to werk of Rogers AT&T wireless in the AR dept, and if your acct averaged on 650 a month and you had a problem, the highest you would get to is a team leader, or one of the supervisors, and i dont think in the year i was with them did the director ever give a single civilian account a second look or a first look for that matter, and afaik, the executives are above the directors.


[jai]

Thanks, and I still think you're wrong.

Anyone?
 

~atp~

TRIBE Member
"werk" is such a classy word.


Also, I'm useless in this thread. I hate Rogers and would rather avoid dealing with monkeys if/when possible. ch33se
 

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Thanks, and I still think you're wrong.

Anyone?

you think he's wrong, or you're going to push to get an exec to deal with it anyway? i mean, he may not be wrong, he's the one who worked there. but i understand, i think, where you're coming from in that you're going to try and get to talk to an exec anyway, even if they don't usually do that.

and i wish you the best of luck. keep us posted! seriously - it's damn hard to get issues resolved with the likes of bell and rogers, so good luck!
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Thanks, and I still think you're wrong.

Anyone?

you can think i am wrong all you like,


i was merely explaining to you the chain of command, in the hopes that if you are seeking information and a solution to your problems, you would know who to try and go through rather than trying to gain access to what i beleive is an imaginary executive CSR that you think exists.

there are alot of people with accounts that spend easily what you do if not more monthly that never got past a team manager or a supervisor, those two being able to sign off on your account in anyway you may feel necessary when you reach an agreement, if it ever comes to that.

[jai]
 

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Sunshyne Jones said:
you think he's wrong, or you're going to push to get an exec to deal with it anyway? i mean, he may not be wrong, he's the one who worked there. but i understand, i think, where you're coming from in that you're going to try and get to talk to an exec anyway, even if they don't usually do that.

and i wish you the best of luck. keep us posted! seriously - it's damn hard to get issues resolved with the likes of bell and rogers, so good luck!
I think our messages got mixed. The title of this thread has the words "customer service executive" in there. He is correct in saying that there is no person above the director level in customer service.

I am looking for an executive, perhaps in sales, who I can approach directly to resolve this issue. I have used this approach successfully elsewhere.

I make it a point to avoid working through customer service.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
you can think i am wrong all you like,


i was merely explaining to you the chain of command, in the hopes that if you are seeking information and a solution to your problems, you would know who to try and go through rather than trying to gain access to what i beleive is an imaginary executive CSR that you think exists.

there are alot of people with accounts that spend easily what you do if not more monthly that never got past a team manager or a supervisor, those two being able to sign off on your account in anyway you may feel necessary when you reach an agreement, if it ever comes to that.

[jai]
See my post before this. I should have qualified the title of the thread. I am not looking for a customer service executive. I am looking for an executive that can help me resolve a customer service issue.
 

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
AS - remind me tmr, i have some ppl in my work db i can fwd over
Thanks a million!

I got the standard naming convention for Rogers e-mail addresses from a friend there. I'm now doing google searches for "vice president sales rogers".
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top