• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

curious... is this matthew?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
I don't think so. I saw him play a coupla times at a lounge in Windsor. He played at the time at least, really ambient, atmospheric....so no I don't think that is him...I remember he looked a LOT like Richie....

ktown

TRIBE Member
i've seen him play a couple of times as well... didn't he open up for richie & theorem @ the mocking bird a couple of years ago?

but this guy kind of does look like richie :confused:

it was wierd tho... richie was playing and buddy was right by his side and then he took off for a couple of minutes and richie looked up - and he looked so scattered and lost until this guy came back... so i've been curious who it is?

hmm.. i wonder then... who could this be?
anyway... back to work <yawn>
:)

ktown

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: curious... is this matthew?

Originally posted by tEkKiD
i dunno but he better keep his paws on the deck spindle so that slip mat doesnt go off beat....
hahaha :D ;)

ian

TRIBE Member
It is not Mathew Hawtin (he's very short and looks more like Richie). That sure isn't Matthew Dear either, not good looking enough ;)

-ian g.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Okay, I'm gonna take a guess. I could be right or wrong, but I've only seen him in a tee-shirt and with his hair fixed up. He looks kinda frumpy in the pic posted by K-Town.

Could it be Derek Plaslaiko? At Richie's Halloween party, I remember Derek making a scrunchy faces like that all night.