1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

cufflinks for sale--very affordable

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by the wiz, Mar 27, 2010.

1. the wiz

the wiz TRIBE Member

I have over 200 pairs of cufflinks. I have been collecting for over ten years and I am ready to thin-out my stock. I have around 50 unique vintage pairs and a whole sack of brand new pairs still in the wrapping ( all new ones are stainless steel with a variety of patterns ). I am also a custom cufflink designer--I make them out of old volume knobs from vintage amps, and other discarded analog components.

vintage cufflinks-----price negotiable ( $5--$10 )
    new cuflinks-----$5
    custom designs-----$15

send me a pm if you have an idea for a pair, and I can make a set specially for you with the materials you request, otherwise I still have around four pairs of the "volume-knob" series available.

Everone looks much slicker in a shirt with french cuffs----time to dress it up.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  2. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

you got pictures or a website i could look at? I could always use more links

3. sam

sam TRIBE Member

I'd like to grab a pair or two of the vintage ones please...how can I arrange a viewing??

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

would love to have a look as well

5. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

me too - I have a bit of a cuff link problem

6. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

Looks like you just found 200 answers.

7. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

pix pls or let me know where/when i can peruse the collection

8. the wiz

the wiz TRIBE Member

I apologize for not posting pics. My digital camera is busted, and frankly I am not quite sure how to insert pics in these threads. ( I am sure it is very simple, but nobody has ever showed me how :confused: )

If you want to come over and meet me at my home/studio please state that in this thread and I will send you a PM with my cell number and address.

Thanks