• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Cryogenics???

unklespins

TRIBE Member
Has anyone heard of local t.o group cryogenic's??

A guy was selling cd's this wkd on Queen and i bought a copy...but their website doesn't work. does anyone know the correct address?

The CD is disgustingly good but they're not signed to anything yet...i wouldn't believe they were even a local group except that toronto keeps coming up in lyrics...

if you haven't heard them yet, definitely, definitely suggest checking them out...

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I was talking to these guys a while ago on Queen, I remember not having cash, but they told me to come peep their show at revival, but then I forgot the date and missed the show.

Sounds cool tho.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I bought mine from most likely the same dude on the same street...same corner is your guess nearly 3 years ago!!...he promised me a wicked hybrid of funky DnB breaks with good fast vocals so I bought it but now I can't find it...I should really search with hopes to find it

maddog

TRIBE Member
i bought one off that guy a couple years ago on queen, worth the 10 bucks fur sure......till it got stolen outta my car:( anyone peeped them live?

roojew

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories