• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

crusty roll call

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
(i already posted in NC about this, but i'm *that* crusty that it deserves a second post)

little yappy dog upstairs yapping away for 45 minutes is making me want to shoot myself, or, preferably, it.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I had red bull and now i'm drinking a coffee and i'm in a great mood weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i guess i should get out of this thread?

FUCK YOU COMMIES

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
I had red bull and now i'm drinking a coffee and i'm in a great mood weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i guess i should get out of this thread?

FUCK YOU COMMIES
If you bring me some vietnamese coffee I wouldn't be so crusty.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i still dont get red bull, but then again, im quite hyper-active, have been all my life...so i guess my metablolisim is higher than the jolt one would normally get from red bull...hence me not understanding the effect and love affair with red bull...and i cant get over 3.50 for what amounts to a can of jolt cola for 95 cents

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
ogh my fucking god, i'm going to kill the goddamn government. i'm not really hostile, i love my canada and i'm so glad we have a government that does have such systems in place, but my life is really fucked over right now. this job which was originally supposed ot start last monday except hte gov't needs 2 weeks to process fucking anything, was supposed to now start tomorrow, except for hte fact that i claimed hte freelance self-employment work i've ben doing, which is only a couple of hours a week and i coudl have kept it form them as it's not anything where i've submitted a SIN number, but i'm a good little honest person and now because the self-employment form i filled out hasn't been processed i probably can't start on monday, and i have no money coming in except for the self-employment which is only a couple of hours a week and i can't invoice for Oct until past November rent tme and and this contract is ending in fucking february anyway, not march like the company itself told me. oh i'm so frustrated and AAAAARGH. and i can't get yahoo to work, so i can;'t finish my freelance work, which i need to do... does anyone know how you can access a rogers email without going through yahoo? you must be able to on the rogers site somewhere, I'll look. fuck, no they don't seem to recognize my email address though I use it all the time and what the hell woudl my user id be? AAAARGH.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
For the first time in two weeks, I have managed to shake off the crust. Project done and sent, my desk is clear, and tnoight I'm going to party with Forrest Griffin, Bret Hart, Jimmy Hart, and about three dozen other guys and gals who could rip my arm off and beat me with it about my head and face @ the fight Network party.

One day you too will be crust-free. Keep on keepin' on.

mingster

TRIBE Member
ew you know what the crappy thing about going out this weekend will be?

you have to dress up, otherwise people will be able to spot your crustiness in a crowd. i prefer to keep my crust incognito.

miller

TRIBE Member
feeling less crusty today but i know this too shall pass and the crust will return. these monday moments of glee are always fleeting.

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Yep!! Missing my BF like crazy and generally feel like crap. Headaches, msn virus, doing shitty at work and waiting for a package to arrive. Hopefully tom will be better.

enjiro

TRIBE Member
is crusty the same as apathetic? If so count me in.

I'm just sitting around waiting for the clock to run out on my contract so I can leave this fucking city and get my life started again.

ahhhhhhhh... sweet freedom in only 6 weeks.

-n

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I had the most boring weekend I've had in a long time. I spend it dog sitting for my parents while they went to Vancouver.

My parent's dog is the most nerotic thing on the planet. Any disruption of his normal life makes him weird. He's afraid of stairs so I had to sleep down stairs otherwise he'd whine all night and he's afraid of hardwood floors otherwise he could have stayed at my sisters place.

At least the Simpsons is the new Treehouse of Horror tonight. They're usually one of the better episodes of the year.

annec

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I had the most boring weekend I've had in a long time. I spend it dog sitting for my parents while they went to Vancouver.

My parent's dog is the most nerotic thing on the planet. Any disruption of his normal life makes him weird. He's afraid of stairs so I had to sleep down stairs otherwise he'd whine all night and he's afraid of hardwood floors otherwise he could have stayed at my sisters place.

At least the Simpsons is the new Treehouse of Horror tonight. They're usually one of the better episodes of the year.
I found the Treehouse of Horror a bit weak this year. I guess it's hard to keep us laughing over 15 years.