• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

crusty roll call

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
They weren't old. They scaled down the amount of jelly you get on each cookie to almost rediculously small preportions.

Damn it... don't they know it's all about the raspberry jelly?

And, to an extent, the vanilla filling.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I'm now crusty because of another person's crustiness towards me. Unfortunately, I was in a great mood before all the crustiness ensued.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
This project was supposed to be completed two weeks ago. Today I get to go through it for an inprecedented fourth time to check for an error of $0.60 . Can I just give you 60 cents out of my fucking pocket so I can get on with my day? Here's a dollar -- keep the change.

It's getting crusty in here.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
ha this is a funny thread!

i also am pleased with adam's presence (hi!.) i also am displeased with winter. i am also reliant on weed.

i am crusty about the government. i have two sources of income on hold right now because the government takes too freaking long to get anything done. so do banks. it's halloween time, my favourite, and i might not be able to afford to get a costume or party if the bank doesn't unfreeze thom's account and/or the government doesn't approve my job placement on time. grrrr.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
This project was supposed to be completed two weeks ago. Today I get to go through it for an inprecedented fourth time to check for an error of $0.60 . Can I just give you 60 cents out of my fucking pocket so I can get on with my day? Here's a dollar -- keep the change.

It's getting crusty in here.
ha!

we have to do that shit for overpayments too.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by janiecakes
ha!

we have to do that shit for overpayments too.
Underpayments actually but dammit I cannot find this 60 fucking cents anywhere. I'm going to play with the formulas and make it disappear.

:mad:

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
Underpayments actually but dammit I cannot find this 60 fucking cents anywhere. I'm going to play with the formulas and make it disappear.

:mad:
is this a transposition?

edit: i'm crusty about nothing much! :D

echootje

TRIBE Member
I'm eating scramby eggs, back bacon, and my dad's home made cowboy beans. it's my breakfast :D

I'm far from crusty today, feeling rather up actually, this thread should have caught me yesterday.. or *shudder* Monday.

Rob

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by chooch
is this a transposition?
I don't think the error is in my formulas. I think it might have been either in the original data entry OR it might have been a reporting error from the beginning (I've caught a few of those, but for bigger amounts).

Ah well, it's gone now.

starr

TRIBE Member
i'm super crusty
i didn't even feel like eating lunch
but went to heat mine up anyway
and afterward a co-worker distracted me and i dropped it

creating a mess that i had to clean up
and leaving me with no lunch
did i mention i'm not really hungry

i just want to go home

erikwh

TRIBE Member
crusty about my dubya-loving, war-supporting, arms-dealing (YES), lazy-ass roomate who is too busy watching football to ever help out...

sugar

TRIBE Member
My coworkers' bad taste in shite coffee is pissing me off.

Coffee-flavoured hot water is not coffee, you morons!

6 hours' sleep = crusty Allison.