• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

crusty roll call

miller

TRIBE Member
winter is coming. the toronto streets will be dirty, muddy, slushy, cars will splash us while we try to walk on slippery sidewalks. winds will blow off the lake, between the buildings, and cut us to the bone. the days are getting longer and darker. christmas is coming and many of us will be broke....i could expand on how much crustier we might all get but i am too crusty to think. i'm going to go home a smoke a bowl.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you people are all grumps and should feel the fury of the dragon that is my crotch.

I explode on you!

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miller
winter is coming. the toronto streets will be dirty, muddy, slushy, cars will splash us while we try to walk on slippery sidewalks. winds will blow off the lake, between the buildings, and cut us to the bone. the days are getting longer and darker. christmas is coming and many of us will be broke....i could expand on how much crustier we might all get but i am too crusty to think. i'm going to go home a smoke a bowl.

awww this made me smile.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
quote:Originally posted by mingster
i'm crusty about dj dan and bad boy bill.

Originally posted by Skipper
No shit!

Why are you two crusty about these two?

They're both playing Aria the same night. Nov. 12th I think.

I'm only crusty that it's on a Saturday and not a Friday.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Perhaps someone can look into getting crisp autumn weather to last until December 17, then snow for two weeks (but with the temp dipping to only -2 or so... preferably with no wind) and then after New Year's we can go back to autumn weather again until late-April.

At which point spring can start.

Thanks.

miller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Poot
Perhaps someone can look into getting crisp autumn weather to last until December 17, then snow for two weeks (but with the temp dipping to only -2 or so... preferably with no wind) and then after New Year's we can go back to autumn weather again until late-April.

At which point spring can start.

Thanks.

wurd. who do i talk to about that?

sugar

TRIBE Member
OK, I'm feeling kinda crusty now. Bored and melancholy.

The solution is this lovely little percocet my friend gave me. Thank you c-section painkiller!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
So I bought myself a little treat for lunches this week. I got Rasberry Temptations (you know those cookies with the jelly button in the middle). Well at lunch I snap open my container and I'm about to pop the first one in my mouth when I notice something doesn't look right. I lift it up to my eye for closer inspection and notices that the jelly, which once made up half the top of the cookie, is not nothing but a mear spot in the middle of this dessert of beige bland cookie ring.

Man was that a kick in the balls. Even when I try and make myself feel less crust there's something in the way.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
They weren't old. They scaled down the amount of jelly you get on each cookie to almost rediculously small preportions.