• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

crusty roll call

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i'm crusty about the lack of opportunities.
Yup.

I'm also crusty about not having anyone to cuddle with on a cold autumn night.

But I'm the opposite of crusty to see Adam posting so much!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I too love adam's post! Yay adam!

I'm not particularly crusty either. Things are actually, for once, looking UP.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
But I'm the opposite of crusty to see Adam posting so much!
haha, I've been all over Tribe today. I'm going to be working very late now to make up for the insane amount of procrastination I've been doing.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I have a shitload of work to do, but my boss is away today so I'm slacking.

I am surprisingly not crusty at all really despite the shock of being back at work after 11 days away. Nothing is going especially great for me, but I'm just pretty content these days. A warm boy would be nice, but what can you do. I have a hot water bottle!

miller

TRIBE Member
crusty not bitter

very crusty. very very crusty....need music, an eargasm, an orgasm, or even break a sweat (not from shaking due to stress either)....something's gotta give!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Lately I'm crusty *most* of the time when I'm not blazed. The only reason I haven't lost any friends is because they always see me after some degree of smoking.

I know it sucks to rely on it like a crutch, but I'm so bloody irritable all day long and it's completely solved as soon as I get home and spark one up.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Lately I'm crusty *most* of the time when I'm not blazed. The only reason I haven't lost any friends is because they always see me after some degree of smoking.

I know it sucks to rely on it like a crutch, but I'm so bloody irritable all day long and it's completely solved as soon as I get home and spark one up.
AMEN BRUVAH AMEN!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member

Pete.
We share the same problem.
But the solution is soooooo good.

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
I've seen christmas lights going up. BAH fucking humbug.
I love Christmas, but putting lights up this early is wrong. It's only October people!

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
It must be the Toronto effect.

You move here thinking it'll be all sunshine and rainbows, because there's so much shit to do and all your friends are here. Then one by one your list of pet peeves grows, including many that wouldn't even be on the list if you didn't live in a big city, working for the man. People getting on the elevator before you get off, slow walkers on Queen street, jerk drivers honking their horns. Strangers are assholes. And sooner or later, you realise that if you're going to get where you're going or do what you need to do, you're going to have to act like an asshole too, because everyone else is doing it already and it's the only way to play the game when you live in Toronto.

I hate people in Toronto. Your avegrage run of the mill Torontonian is someone who's just going to be getting in my way and making me want that bowl when I get home even more. Sure there are lots of cool people here, but the ones I deal with most often, the ones I have to put up with on a daily basis, are the ones driving me to the bong. Bunch of f'n douchebags.