• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

octo

TRIBE Member
well i've gone out and partied with this crush. and she would dance real close and lead me by the hand and i thought there was that...energy that flows between people when they have chemistry.

i tried not to get drawn in. i knew it was a bad timing to get involved with this chick. i let my guard down.

now i have to go to a wedding where my mom and her friends are going to nag me about being single. fml
i figured i would be going out alone on saturday night. she bbm'd me later in the evening. we went to revival together.

she slept over :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no. just my hot coworker and someone else that doesnt want me but thats fine cause mostly I'd like to use him for sex anyway but i probably wont get that either so whatever.

Last edited:

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Don't really have a crush, but the last few months I developed some type of serious jungle fever for ebony girls. Actually, it's probably only "half-jungle fever" LOL. I'm so attracted to light-skinned black girls and mulatto chicks these days. My friend was connected and got me into Rihanna's free secret show last Thursday at the Danforth Music Hall. I was in pure heaven! Lots of gorgeous bi-racial girls at the concert. I'm loving the cover girl for the latest issue of NOW magazine. My type of girl. :cool:

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^^Ultimate light-skinned black girl crush dates back to Stacey Dash from the movie and TV series "Clueless".

Lazy Sunday here, oops am I suppose to keep this about civilian "real people" crushes and keep the celebrities out of this thread? LOL

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I have a crush. Gave the dude I saw awhile ago but wasn't sure about another shot...and boy am I glad I did.
he's friggin awesome. add to being awesome, he's an amazing kisser. :cool:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
6 dates. jesus fucking christ. i thought 3 was bad enough, but 6!!!!
why the fuck would you invest 6 dates worth of time and makeup only to find out he's a shitty lay.
im glad I dont date if thats the rules. #slutlife