• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

CRUSH time !!

SonorouS

TRIBE Member
HUGE crush on a girl at my work. Of course, she has a bf, but that hasnt stopped either of us from flirting like crazy. Forbidden fruit, so tempting...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have a big crush on a waitress that works at a brunch place down the street. Makes me want to eat - brunch - more often.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

MCN

TRIBE Member
I have a big crush on a waitress that works at a brunch place down the street. Makes me want to eat - brunch - more often.
you should order a 10$ brunch and leave 10$ tip... (conversation starter)

but...

What happens if you date her and it falls though...
then you can never eat there again!!
baconpan

diablo

TRIBE Member
I have the BIGGEST crush on the most beautiful girl and she is sooo perfect for me and i really wanted to tell someone but cant really tell many of my friends so i thought i would just blurt it out here...

Britney..you are magical !!!
I once worked with a super-hot Britney. Like, 9.8 hot.

diablo

TRIBE Member
you should order a 10$ brunch and leave 10$ tip... (conversation starter)

but...

What happens if you date her and it falls though...
then you can never eat there again!!
baconpan
Upside outweighs the downside, IMO.

Not sure if big tip is the way to go, though.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Well I went there today for lunch and coincidentally she was there eating hers. I sat next to her and we ended up talking to each other for the duration of the lunch, which was tasty as well.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
maybe you could leave your phone number with the tip? that's kinda cute...or is it seedy? nah....i'm going with cute.

as for my love life!? blarg. no prospects, not hook-ups, no crushes, no interests. i reckon it's a cold day in hell, today.

erika

TRIBE Member
Umm, I don't even know how to say this
How it feels
The magnitude is scary
So this little thing
But I want
Yeah

djbacknforth

TRIBE Member
I got a little something for this honey that works at a Tim Hortons... but i have no idea how to approach her? She's always hella busy and only works there part-time:/

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories